Chapter 31 What!

Anna POV

Elsa came home. Tears in her eye's. "Elsa what happened?" I asked going over to her.

"Jack." She cried.

"Come on tell me what happened." I led her over to the couch. She then told me what happened.

"Well Elsa can you blame him. It must be really hard for him. That his Dad is dating."

"I know but, I want to be there for him. I want him to tell me what's going on."

"I know but, not every time your goanna get what you want." She smiled.

"Your right. It's not fair of me to always be so..." Her voice trailed off.

I smiled. "Anyways what's been going on with you?" She asked.

"Nothing." As I thought back to Kristoff. I then started smiling like a idiot.

"Oh I know that look. You meet someone. And you like him."

"What no I don't your crazy."

"Oh you've got it bad. Tell me everything."

I then told her about the Kristoff and I couldn't stop smiling. He was so ugh.

"Are you sure he's right for you?" Elsa asked.

"He seems like a nice guy. He is nothing like Hans. Trust me." I said trying to reassure her.

"Well he better not be or I'm goanna give him a piece of my mind." She said while cracking her knuckles. I chuckled.

"Your so silly Elsa."

"Only when it comes to you." She said. Then started poking me.

"Hey quit that." I smacked her hand. But she kept poking.

"What I'm not doing anything?"

"Elsa! Stop you know I'm very ticklish." I then started laughing. Tears were coming out of my eye's.

"Okay. I'll stop." She then quit poking me pulling back. We then sat down on the couch watching tv. Until we both fell asleep.

Next day Friday Nov. 1st

I woke up early. Earlier than usual. Elsa was still asleep. I decided to not wake her up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and some cereal. Since I was to lazy to make anything.

I then ate my cereal slowly scowling though Instagram. When Elsa came in.

"Morning." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Morning." I replied.

She then sat next to me. Eating her cereal. "So today I was thinking we go to the ice cream parlor. And get some ice cream. Like old times."

"That sounds like fun. What time?" I asked putting my bowl in the dish.

"How about noon. I gotta take a shower and change." I nodded.

Skip time noon.

"So what Ice cream you goanna get?" Elsa asked.

"Bubble gum. You?"

"Cookies N' Cream." She replied.

I nodded. She then continued to drive until we came to a stop. We then walked inside and ordered our ice cream and took a seat at a booth.

We talked about random thing's. Hours passed and in walked in the cutest guy ever. If froze and stopped talking.

"What's wrong?" Elsa asked.