Work is fun Chapter 12

Elsa POV

"Sweetie time to get up." My Mom said coming in.

"What it's only sunday. I don't have school." I said yawning.

"Yes so your coming to work with me. You can help me design a few things." She said sitting on the bed.

"I don't know mom." "Its six in the morning and i only got 7 hours of sleep." I said checking the time.

"I know but you used to love coming with me when you were a child." She said looking down.

"Fine. Give me twenty minutes. To get ready." I said hopping out of bed.

"Okay hurry up." My Mom said.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Took a 5 minute shower. And then changed into black leggings and a black T-shirt with stripes on my arms and a pair of black converse.

I walked down stairs passing Anna's room. As she just got up and her hair was really messed up. I laughed.

She saw me and slammed her door shut.

"Jesus no need to be such a baby." I said walking down stairs.

"Hey Mom can i invite a friend to come over?" I asked.

"A friend. Elsa your not going to be playing around. Your just goanna help design." My Mom said grabbing her purse.

"Of course but she really likes to design clothes. And she could model." I said.

"Fine." She said sighing in defeat.

"Ya" I said and pulled out my phone and texted Punzie. Who surprisingly is awake.

Text convocation

Elsa: hey punz my Mom is having this thing. And i was wondering if you would want to come with me to her work. And help design or model the outfits.

Punzie: Ya. That sounds like fun. But could the rest of the gang come. They could model.

Elsa: ya sure that sounds like fun.
I'll text you the address.

Punzie: okay see you then.

End of conversation.

It was currently eight in the morning and my Mom was sketching dress while i was sorting them. Waiting for Punzie to come.

When the door bell chimed. And walked in Punzie, with a sleepy Merida and Jack. Also a wide awake Hiccup, Eugene.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey. Sorry it took so long these two being a Royal pain." Punzie said while Pointing at Jack and Merida.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you made it." I said smiling.

"Me too. I'm excited. This is like my dream job to design clothes." Punzie said smiling.

"Well I'm happy to give you a job" My Mom said walking in the room. "If you want."

"That be great." Punzie said.

"Good. But i would have to ask you some question. Before you can join. It wouldn't be fair. Do you have any samples?" My Mom asked.

"Samples" Punzie asked while frowning.

"Designs." My Mom said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes. I have samples." Punzie said.

"Good we'll set up a meeting later. But right now we have to get to work Elsa direct these five to their stations. And you come with me." She said Pointing at Punzie.

I nodded. "Follow me."

They followed. "Some of you will be trying on clothes that fit you. And other's will be sorting. Merida you are the only girl so you'll be trying on clothes. And You three decide who will be trying on clothes." I said. They nodded.

"Merida follow me." I said.

She followed.

"Punzie gave me your size and I picked out a couple of dresses you can try they are in the changing room. Change into one and then come out." I said. Then walked to the boy's.

"Now who will be trying on the clothes?" I asked. Flynn pointed at Jack and Hiccup.

"Okay you two follow me Flynn stay here." I said. "Hiccup your changing room is on the right and Jack's your is on the left. You have clothes in their. When done come out." I said. And walked away.

"Now Flynn your job is to help the guy set up the cameras and the other stuff. Got it" I said.

"Yep" he said popping the P.

I walked into the dressing room and changed into a dress.

"Hey are you guy's done yet?" I asked.

"I'm done." Merida said. Coming out. Same as Hiccup.

"What about Jack?" I said.

"I'm right here relax Blondie." I turned around to see Jack smirking.

"Just come on." I said. Walking into the room.

"Okay I'm goanna need you to stand their." David said pointing at Hiccup. "And you there." "Fantastic. Now everyone big smiles."

"Great now hold that pose." He said taking a few more shots. "Great now go change into number five." He said checking the film in the camera.

I nodded but got stopped. "What does he mean by number five?" Jack asked.

"Oh um Change into your fifth outfit." I said.

They nodded.

Few minuets later.

"Okay i need the girls. To come up." He said. "Okay Elsa go to the middle. Tifiney right and Merida left. Now hold that pose."

"Now the boy's" "Jack go to the middle. Hiccup left and Jake right."

Many hours later

"Elsa. Your Mom is so fun to work with." Punzie said.

"Really" I said making a face.

"Yes design clothes. Making them is so fun" Punzie said taking a drink.

"Well lucky for you. You got the best part we got to try new clothes." Mer said. Folding her arms.

"Aww jelly." Punzie. Then we all started laughing.

"So now what?" Punzie asked.

"Well me and boy's have to finish that project for music class" Flynn said.

"Oh. We finished that like a week ago" I said.

"Well lucky you" Jack said smirking.

"Well me and the girl's are goanna go to a spa. I believe we earned it." Punzie said.

"Yes. Me and Mer shouted in union.

"But what about us." Hiccup said frowning.

"That's up to you dragon boy." Mer said smirking.

"You know i hate it when you call me that." Hiccup said whining.

"To bad." Mer said. "Now let's go"

I waved bye. And we walked to the spa.