Chapter 16

Elsa POV

"Will Elsa Arendalle come to the office for check out. Elsa Arendalle for check out." The speaker said.

I stand up got my things and walked to my locker. I grabbed my bag and grabbed my backpack.

I walked to the office the halls were quit all that could be head was my shoes squishing though the cold floor. When i got to the office i saw my MOM.

She had been crying. "Mom what's wrong?" I asked.

"Come on sweetie. We need to go to the house." She said while pulling me.

"What why. Is Dad alright?" I asked. Pulling my arm back.

"He is fine. You need to come home now. We have to talk about what happened to your younger sister yesterday.

"Oh" was all I said before getting in the car. The car ride was silent. All that could be heard was the breathing and the car engine.

We arrived at the house I walked in seeing Dad yelling at Anna.

"Dad stop!" I yelled dropping my bag.

"This is none of your concern. Go upstairs now!" My Dad said yelling.

"It is her concern. She her sister for God's sake!" My Mom yelled getting in DAD face.

His face turned red. "Go upstairs both of you." He said keeping a straight face at my Mom.

I grabbed Anna arm and dragged her up stairs. She had dry tears on her cheeks.

"Come with me to my room." I said.

She shook her head and walked her room slamming her door.

"Anna please I know your in there. I just wanna talk. Mom and Dad are fighting. We shouldn't be separating now. We should be coming together." I said.

There was silence. "If you need me I'll be in my room" I said. Before walking to my room.

I layed on my bed. As i tryed to drown out the shouts. I grabbed my head phones plugged them to my phone and blasted out the music while reading a book.

A few minutes later. Someone open the door. It was Anna. "Hey" i said pausing my music.

"Can I stay in here with you" she said trying to hold her tears in.

"Of course" she shut the door and walked over to my bed. "Anna. I know you don't want to talk. But I'm here if you need me."

There was silence. "Els. I'm sorry. So sorry. I didn't mean to be such a crappy sis-" she tried.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's Dad and Mom they love you more than me. They pay way more attention to you. And you have everything." She said tears coming down. "Your pretty, smart, funny an-"

"Anna. Don't say stuff like that. Your amazing, funny, and very beautiful. Your my sis and you are the most amazing person I know. And don't let anyone changed your mind." I said tears coming out to.

"Really?" She said.

"Of course. Your my sis. And I love you so much." I said hugging her.

"I love you to Elsie." She said hugging back.

I smiled. "Do you think Mom and Dad will break up?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. They've been fighting a lot." I said.

"Okay. Would you blame me if they do?"

"Of course not. It's not your fault." I said.

"I've miss this."

"Me too."

A few hours later

I woke up to a slamming door. We must have fallen asleep. I thought I climbed out of be my and walked out of my room. Shutting the door ever so lightly.

I walked down stairs to see my Mom on the couch crying. Her makeup running.

"Mom" i called.

She looked up wiping her face. "Oh sweetie are you hungry" "I'll make you some lunch."

"Mom are you okay." I said sitting next to her.

"I'm okay."

"No your not you've been crying." I said.

"I'm fine you don't need to worry about me." She said. "Now what do you girl's want for dinner?"

"Whatever you want." I said. "Mom where did Dad go?"

"He goanna stay at a hotel and cool down." She said not looking behind me.

"Oh. But why. I mean. Nevermind." I walked up the stairs.

Trying to fight back the tears. "Els what's wrong?" Anna asked.

"Nothing." I said showing a fake smile.

"Did Dad leave? Is MOM and Dad getting a divorce." She said tears slowly coming down her face.

"I don't know. Bur I think they won't they will be together forever. And if they love each other then they will be okay." I said.

"Your right. I'm goanna go." She said walking out the door.

"If you need anything. Come to me." I said. She nodded before shutting the door.