Chapter 2 New House

Elsa POV

"Elsa honey wake up where here" I heard my mom say.  I open my eyes and stretched my arm's.

"Already i thought it was a hour long drive." I said, it truly on felt like a 30 mintue drive.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "Well that because you feel asleep dear, the whole car ride. You most be really tried, if you feel asleep the whole ride."

"Oh" was all I said. When i got out I turned and faced the house. My mouthing following open. I knew it was big but this big. "Wow." I whispered under my breath.

An: This is there house if it isn't obvious

An: This is there house if it isn't obvious. They also have a pool in the back.

"You like" my Mom asked turing to face me. I looked at her. "No, I love it." I said while smiling. "So where is Anna?"

"Oh she and your father are inside." I nodded. "Come, on grab a few boxes we have to unpack your goanna start school in two day's. By the way." My Mom said.

I sighed. "You already put us in school?" I asked, grabbing a box.]

"Well ya, you have to catch up for all the school you guys missed." She said.

"Okay, whatever." I said, as we made our way inside. "Els you better get your but up here I wanna pick my room." Anna said shouting. I smiled a bit she used the old nickname for me.

"Why didn't you just go and pick one?" I asked. "Ugh maybe because Dad, said i had to wait for you. So hurry up!" She shouted, from upstairs.

"Yeash sorry." I said as I climbed the stairs.

As i walked though the rooms. None of the felt right until i saw a blue door that had snowflakes. I went into the room it was big it had a bathroom that connected to my room. A large closet to fit all my stuff and a big window sial.

"This is the one" i said whispering to my self. The i heard Anna shouting. "I call dibbs on this room." I chuckled, but felt happy. This was definitely the room I wante fit felt comfortable for me. It was right.

Setting down the box I then made my way  downstairs to see my parents arguing as people were moving the boxes in the house. "Is anything wrong?" I asked my parents as I made my way to them. They turned to look at me a smile on their face but it was clearly fake.

"Oh, no sweetie everything is great. But can we a Ford it?" my Mom said eyeing my Dad.

"Sweetie we have been though this. I can a Ford it. Don't worry." my Dad said reassuring her or trying to at least.

"Okay well i'm goanna grab my stuff from the moving truck." I said while making my way out the door. Before they can reply but I heard a slight okay.

This is so weird my parents hardly ever fight. "Huh." i said thinking to my self. Maybe they are just stressed with the move. Shaking my head I looked up almost running into the men. Who had been caring a couple of boxes.

"Hey watch where your going." The guy said.

"Well excuse you." I said with sass.
He just rolled his eyes and walked away. "Well that's just rude" I said to no one in particular. I then made my way to the truck.

I grabbed a box and cared it up stairs avoiding the boxes and furniture. I carred them to my room and set them down. I saw people putting my dresser and my king size bed in here.

"Um can you put that there and that over here? Please." I asked. As they turned to look st me. "Ya sure." they said while moving it to where I wanted it.

"Thanks" i said while setting the box down. Pulling out my phone. It's 4:15 in the afternoon. So I had time to spare before I had to head to bed.
I went down to grab more boxes. But i was stopped seeing my sister struggling with a box.

"Well are you going to help?" She asked.

"Sure, wherever you say sister." I said picking up the heavy box as we carried it to her room. We then set it down gently as possible.

I went down stairs to see way more boxes in the house and furniture.

"Is there anymore boxes" i asked when i saw mt Mom and Dad coming with boxes.

"Just a few more, grab them please? She said. I nodded, heading out to grab the rest. I walked back up stairs and started to unpack. Hanging my shirts and sweaters in the closet. Putting my shoes in the closet and my undergarment's in the dresser along with my pants.

As they finally set my second mattresses on the other one. I started putting the bed sheets and pillows and some old stuff animals on.

I then put my sprays, lotion and deodorant on my vanity. I headed to the bathroom setting my brush and toothbrush and everything else that goes in the bathroom.

I then went down to see if Anna needed help. She said no. Almost her whole room was done.

I walked down stairs and asked my parents if they needed some help. They said yes and I began helping them unpack the silverware, plates, bowls, etc.

A few Hours Later

We fully unpacked the kitchen and the dining room. It was around 12:45. "Hey guys I'm goanna head to bed. I'm beat."I said to my parents.

"Good night Sweetie." My Mom said. Kissing my forehead, and hugging me. I hugged back. I then hugged my dad. Before making my way up stairs and went to my room and put on a pair of gray sweats in the white T-shirt. And once my head his the pillow I was out.