Chapter 3 Fun DAY part 1

Jack's POV

I woke up slamming my alarm clock and getting up. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I hoped out of the shower and went to find. A pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt and some vans.

I texted my friends and asked if they wanted to hang out at the mall.

Group Chat

Jack: Hey who wants to go to the mall today?

I waited for 3 minutes before i got a reply.

Hiccup: I'm in. I'll see you there at 10:30.

Merida: I'm in to.

Punzie: I'll see you guys there😁.

End of group chat

I head down stairs to see my Dad up eating.

"Hey" I said.

"Good morning Jack. What are you planning to do today."

"Um going to the mall with my friends why." I replied.

"Well i need you to watch Emma cause i have a couple of meetings today." My Dad said.

"Whatever." I said.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

15 minutes later

I went to knock on Emma's room.

"Emma are you up" i asked.

"Ya what's up." She said opening the door. Fully dressed and playing a game on her phone.

"Dad said that i have to babysit you. So come on we're going to the mall with my friends." I said.

"I don't need a babysitter and i don't want to go to the mall. I want to go to Becky's house." She said folding her arms.

"Well to bad. I wanna go to the mall."  I said.

"You just don't wanna go because Toothiana dumped you for Bunny." She said smirking.

I cringe at the thought of her name.

"No that's not why. I don't wanna hang around little kids." I said.

"Where not kids. Jack get it right." She said glaring.

"Why can't you just ask Becky to come to the mall." I said.

"Maybe because she is not aloud to leave her house. She got grounded. But i can still go over. So but out." She said while walking down the stairs.

"Emma don't walk away when i am talking to you. And I'm not going to Becky's house." I shouted.

"I'm goanna tell Dad. I don't want to hang out with your loser friends." She said walking into the kitchen.

"There not losers" I said.

She scoffed. "Ya right. Dad can i go to Becky's house. She asked.

Dad looked at her "Yes sweetie but have Jack take you there and pick you up when your done."

"Thanks Daddy she said smiling at me. Okay let's go Jack"

"What it's only 11:00. OMG I'm late. Hurry let's get going." I said grabbing my keys and heading to the door with Emma right behind me.

We hopped in the car and after 25 minutes later i dropped her off and went to the mall.

I walked in the mall seeing my friends chatting by a food court.