Double Date Chapter 24

Rapunzel POV

*After school*

Me Elsa Flynn and Jack decided it would be great to go on a double date. At the beach at 4. We were goanna have a pick nick then swim. It was goanna be great.

I put on my pink bathing suit. With white stripes and let my hair down.

Elsa came in waring a blue bikini. She had a pair of shorts on.

"Are you ready?" She asked. "The boys are down staries waiting."

"Ya I'll be down in a few."

She nodded and walked down out. I grabbed my shorts and a tank top. I put them on then slipped some sandles on. I grabbed my pink gym bag. And walked down staries.

The three of them were sitting on the couch. "Come on let's get a move on."

They got up grabbing their bags and we walked to Flynn's car. I got up front while Jack and Elsa got in back.

At the beach.

Elsa POV

We finally arrived at the beach. There were some people playing in the water and some on land. We walked into the soft sand. Until we found a small clearing next to the coast of the water.

I put my bag down and got out a tall. Laying it on the ground. Punzie did the same. While the boy's though the bags.

I took off my shoes and shorts. Then laid down on the tall. "So your not coming in?" Jack asked.

"I'll come in later." I said laying down on the ground putting a pair on sun glasses on.

I closed my eye's filling the warmth of the sun on my skin. After a while I felt someone pick me up bridle style. My eye's flashed open. I saw Jack. "What are you doing?"

"Taking my girlfriend in the water so we can have fun." He replied like it was nothing.

"Jack don't you dare think about throwing me in the water."

He said nothing and kept walking i felt the cold water touch my feet. "Jack! I'm warning you."  "Jack!" He then though me in the water. I screamed plugging my noes. I felt the cold water as I went under.

I quickly swimed back up. Jack dove in after me. "Oh your goanna get it!" I yelled. Splashing water at him. He splashed back. He then kept splashing so I had to go under water just to get away from him.

I then felt something tug on my feet. I screamed as I got pulled into someone's embrace. I looked up to see Jack smiling. Oh god I just love that smile. He pulled me up to sit on his lap. I put my arm's around his neck. We looked into each other eye's and we both leaned in.

Our lips move in sync. The kiss was passionate yet rough. I pulled Jack closer. Trying to get more action. He only grounded.

"Ew you to take it to another room." Someone said breaking the kiss. We turned to see a smirking Flynn and Punzie.

We laughed. Jack splashed water at them. Then they started splashing back.

After awhile.

Jack POV

We were all siting on a blanket. We had brought strawberries, watermelon, some bananas, and sandwiches.

"So Merida's birthday is coming up." Punzie said.

"Ya." Elsa said before taking a bite from her banana.

"I think we should do a surprise party."

"That would be awesome." Flynn said.

"And I think we should do it here."

"Like a bond fire." Elsa said her eye's lighting up.

"Ya."

"Okay. I have the best idea ever. We have a bunch of candles leading to the water. And there it is a table with cake and food. We could roast marshmallows."

"Elsa that's a good idea."

"Cool. I'll get the supplies."

Me and Elsa went on a walk hand in hand. By the sand. The sun was setting and the ocean made a beautiful reflection on the water.

"I had fun today." She suddenly spoke.

I smiled. "Me too."

"Maybe we could go on another date?" She asked bitting her lip.

"Of course anything for my snowflake."

She then began blushing. "Snowflake?"

"I thought I could give you a nick name. If you don't like it I don't have to call you it."

"I don't like it." She said.

I frownd. "Oh."

"I love it." She said before pecking my cheek.

I smiled. "Good then that makes two of us."

"And I'll call you Frosty or Jackie." She said smirking.

"Please not Jackie."

She pouted. "Why not. I think it's cute."

"Because it's a girl's name."

"Fine. Then it will be Frosty." We leaned in our lips almost touching for the third time. But, we got interrupted by Flynn.

"Hey guy's time to go." Flynn said pulling to a stop.

I nodded. We walked up to the car. I opened the door. Letting Elsa get in first and me after.

We finally got to Rapunzel house.

We got out saying good bye. Me and Elsa walked to my car. And I drove her home. I then drove back to my home and took a quick shower and after my head hit the pillow it was lights out.