Chapter 55 Lake house

Punzie POV

Spring break was in one day and I asked the others if they wanted to come to my lake house. So we can spend the two weeks there doing who knows what?

I really wanna capture all these moments. Especially since we were all heading off to college but, me and Flynn as well as Hiccup and Merida were heading to the same college. Sadly not Jack or Elsa.

So I wanna capture these moments. And before we know it life is goanna come to and end. "Hey, guys." I said while sitting down at the cafeteria table.

They all replied back with a 'hey'. I smiled. "So I was thinking that we all head up to my lake house for spring break?" I putted it out there.

They all looked up at me. "I'm in." Merida said shrugging her shoulders. Hiccup nodded to. "You know I'm in." Flynn said wrapping his arms around me. Kissing my cheek.

I nodded before looking at Jack and Elsa who were having a talk well more like a debate. Debating on weather or not to come.

"Me and Jack are in." Elsa said before taking a sip of her drink. "Awsome so tomorrow moring." I said. "Around like 8 am since it is a 5 hour drive."

They nodded. "Okay I'll text you the details later." I said standing up. I them made my way to my locker grabbing my books and pulling them out. The bell was goanna ring so I decided to be on time.

Skip to the next day cause why not

We were all at my house. It was early in the moring and we were all getting settled. And soon we were all now crammed into three cars. Me and Flynn. Merida and Hiccup and Elsa and Jack. The ride was long and boring but, there was a few good moments seeing as me and Flynn did have a blast playing music.

But we made a couple stops getting some food and bathroom breaks. When we finally arrived it was 2:54pm.

"Flynn grab the bags will Ya I gotta get the key." I asked turing to face my boyfriend. He nodded. I smiled heading to the front of the lake house.

I then walked around it tell I got to the lose tile. I then lifted it up pulling out a spare key seeing as I had lost mine. I then put the tile back and made my way to the front door.

Opening it up. "Welcome to my house." I said as the others walked in. "Wow."

"It's beautiful." Elsa said looking around the place. I nodded. "We even go a jacuzzi in the back."

"Really?" I nodded. "Okay so me and Flynn will take the master bedroom. While Merida and Hiccup guest bedroom. And Jack and Elsa you get the attic. Don't worry it has a bed and amazing view."

Everyone then headed to there rooms. To unpack. Me and Flynn made it too our rooms and I folded both our clothes putting them in the drawers.

"Ready?" I asked. He turned and looked at smiling. He then leaned in and kissed me. "I am now." He said after pulling back. I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." We then shared another before making our way downstairs with the other's.

"So what do we wanna do first?" I asked resting my hands on my hips. "How about a swim in the lake. We can take my Dad's boat." I suggested.

They all nodded and everyone got in there swimming wear. I put on a pink bikini. And Flynn had some orange swim trunks. We then walked out with the others heading to the jacuzzi.

"Hey, do any of you want some champagne?" I asked before stepping foot into the hot tub. They Ethier replied back with a Ya or by nodding there heads.

I then headed inside grabbing a case fill with wine glasses. I then went to the cellar to look for the fanciest wine we had. I then looked though the shelves until my eye's landed on the Merlot.

I then grabbed it and put it in the case of wine glasses. I then walked outside. Poring the wine. Then handed it to them.

"So, collage is goanna start in a couple month's? How are we goanna hang. I mean me, Merida, Hiccup and Flynn are all going to the same college but, you and Jack." I said.

"Well I could visit you guys on weekends and Holidays." Elsa said looking around at us. "Me too." Jack said.

"Okay then we'll all have to stay in touch and plan out our hangouts. Just in case some of us can't make it or were to busy."

They all nodded. There then was silence. No one not really knowing what to say or do.

Elsa then suddenly broke the silence. "What are three things you plan to do this summer?"

I looked at the other's before speaking. "Spend summer with my bestfriends and my boyfriend. Party and draw some designs, shopping." I said I then looked at Flynn who was sitting next to me.

"Probably go to visit my Mom and little sister in London for a couple day's then get a job. And spend time with you guy's until collage starts."

Merida then went saying "spend time with you guys, teach my brothers how to use a bow and arrow, and party."

Hiccup then went saying the same thing except for spending time with Merida and his family.

Jack then said "Spend time with You guys and family. Head to the beach and hopefully take a couple camping trips."

It was then Elsa turn. She said the same thing spend time with us, party, shop.

We all had the same things in mind. We all wanted the same thing. To not let go of each other. To hold on to each other and some memorable moments. Before we all head are different ways.

We then spent the rest if the day swimming in the lake playing games like marco polo or the color game or chicken fight but with three people Merida and Hiccup ended up winning every time.

We also went on the boat switched off with the people sitting in the tube. We then had dinner which resulted to us eating pizza. Because we only had that. So we were all goanna head to the store the next day to get some food and souvenirs.

The rest of the night then ended to us watching a couple of movies. Until it was late and we all decided to call it a night.

Memories like this will always be in my mind and heart. I also took some pictures I plan to make a scratch book for everyone with a whole bunch of pictures of us. So that way we would have something to hold onto when were all at college.

Memories are something you hold onto. And I would never change that even that bad ones that led to the good ones.