Jelsa First Date Chapter 21

Elsa POV

I woke up at 7:00 cause I have cheerleading practice. There's a game coming up. In a couple of weeks. Ugh, why did I sign up for this again?

I got in the shower. Took a long one rising of my body alongwith the soap in my hair. I then put on my cheer outfit then brushed my teeth. I then putted on some make up. Then put my hair in two sided braid. As I took out two small lose strands, I then walked down stairs. It was quiet.

I walked to the kitchen grabbed a apple and my water bottle. And put them in my bag. And got in my car.

And drove to practice.

At practice

"So, I heard you and Jack are dating now." Punzie said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ya." I smiled thinking about Jack.

"Finally. You too would be so perfect for each other."

"You really think so. I just don't want to screw it up." I say as I remembered our first encounter. It wasnt a pleasant one.

"I know so." Rapunzel said smiling.

"Okay listen up lady's. We have a game in a couple of day's and I'm goanna need you to practice hard. We have practice on Sunday at 5 to 6." Coach said.

"And I'm also looking for a new captain. So if your interested then please do sign up." For some reason the coach's eyes were on me before looking somewhere else.

"Mrs. Smith I doubt anyone of these girl's would want to be Captain, but I would love to. I do have the maddes skills on the squad." Cassidy said.

"I'm sure that's not true. But there is someone out there and out of  these beautiful lady's that will want to try out."

"Whatever. You'll see soon. That I'll be the only one."

"Sure, we will see. Practice is over for the day remember to keep stretching and sign up if you want to be team captain." "Elsa can I see you in my office for a second?" Coach asked.

"Sure." I say, as I walked to her office. What could she possibly want from me?

"Please have a seat." I nodded sitting down. "Elsa, I've seen your old cheerleading team's you lead them to the state, and I know you were caption of the team."

"Ya so."

She sighed. "Do you really want someone like Cassidy in charge of this team. You are the only one that can stand up to her. So why not."

"Maybe because I was like Cassidy once. Popular and mean to others. And i don't want to go back to that. Besides I dont think I'llhave enough time for being captain, I barely have enough time for cheerleading."

"Elsa,  believe you were made to be our captain. You have good skills, quality, your nice. You would be perfect."

"Thanks for the offer but I don't want to be captain." I said standing up.

"Elsa just think about it, that's all I'm asking. I sighed but nodded and walked out to my car. And drove home.

Cassidy POV

"Elsa can I see you in my office." Coach said.

"Ya" Elsa followed her.

What the hell? I walked to the office and hid by the door. Lucky it was shut all the way but these wall are thin. So I'll be able to hear everything.

"Elsa you would make a great captain." I heard my coach say. I gasp. No way in hell is she goanna be Captain I deserve that spot.

"Thanks for the offer but I don't want to be Captain."