Chapter 15

Hey guy's sorry I totally forgot to update earlier today. Because of the crona. I hope your all safe and feeling well. Anyways let's get to it.

Elsa POV

I got up. And walked. To the bathroom to take a cold shower. I got out dried my hair. Put it in a braid. I put a pair of black leggings with a long sleeved shirt. And black vans. I did light make up.

I walked out going down stairs but stoped at Anna's door. It was shut. I sighed and knocked on it. "Anna can I come in." I said.

All there was silence. I opened the door. She was laying in bed. She had bags under her eyes. "Are you going to school." I asked.

"No." She said coldly.

"Okay. Mom and Dad will be back. The police already called them. If you need anything call me." I said.

She nodded. I shut her door walking down stairs. Grabbing a pop tart. And heading out the door. I got to school. I walked in. I heard tons of people whispering.

I continue walking when someone pulled me inside a classroom. I didn't see the face. Then suddenly hugged me. I hugged back closing my eyes. The person smelt all minty. 

My eyes suddenly flashed open looking up to meet a pair of crystal blue eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. Closing my eyes again. Hugging him tighter.

"What happened?" He asked hugging back tighter.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said looking up.

Jack's POV

As I was hugging Elsa It felt amazing. And I never wanted to let go. She looked up and her eyes met mine.

As time slowly stopped. I learned in and so was she as are lips finally met. Our lips moved in sync. She pulled back. Trying to catch her breath.

Her eyes opened. She smiled. A pink shade appeared on her face. We both leaned in but were inrupted. When a teacher walked in.

"What is going on in here." A teacher asked.

"Nothing." We said at the same time.

"This a school not a make out place. Get out or I'll give you detention." She said.

I grabbed Elsa hand and pulled her out. We walked to her locker. Not saying a word our hands in hand.

She slowly pulled her hand away. Opening up her locker. I did the same.

Rapunzel came running up to us. With bags under her eyes.

"Elsa how are you doing?" She asked. Ignoring I was here.

"I'm doing okay." She said shutting her locker.

"What about Anna?" Rapunzel asked pushing me out of the way and hugging Elsa.

"I'm not sure. I don't want to talk about it." She said while looking down.

Punzie nodded. "Come on let's go."

We walked to teen hangout sesion.

We sat down not talking. "So how the project going?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"We already finished." Punzie said.

"Oh"

"What about you?" Elsa asked.

"Were doing good. Just the music part." I said.

"Can I see." Elsa asked.

"A sure"