Chapter 4 Fun Day part 2

Punzie POV

"Mer how about this one?" I asked showing her one of the pink sparkling dress that is strapless.

"Ya that one is good." She said not looking up from her phone.

"Mer what are you doing?" I asked grabbing her phone from her. "Omg Mer you like Hiccup." I said excited. As i looked at her phone she was on Instagram. But on Hiccups page liking his post.

"What no" she said blushing a bit while trying to grab her phone.

"Oh come on Mer just admit it." I said.

"Fine i do like him there happy." She said folding her arms and turning around.

"Mer it's fine that you like him." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"No it's not Punzie it's goanna make the group all wired you know. And plus he doesn't even like me back." She said still looking away.

"What do you mean Mer it's gonna make the group all weird. Me and Flynn are dating. And i am sure he likes you just by the way he looks at you." I said turning her around to look at me.

"You really think so" she said looking into my eyes.

"No i know so." I said smiling.

"Thanks Punzie your a great Friend." She said hugging me.

"Anything for my bestie." I said hugging back.

Bing

"Oh hold up i just got a text." I said while handing Mer her phone and pulling mine out.

"Oh it's from the boy's if we wanna ride we need to go now." I said.

Mer nodded. "You should buy this it's pretty and I'm sure Flynn will love it." She said wiggling he eyebrows.

I giggled."Come on let's go." I said while grabbing her hand and walking to the cash register.

15 minuets later.

"About Time" Jack said.

"Well sorry i needed to get this dress. And these shoes. Fabulous." I said Excited.

"Come on let's go." Jack said.

We walked out of the mall and headed to our cars.

"See ya guy's" I said waving.

"See ya" they said.

"Come on Eugene." I said while walking to my car.

Elsa POV
EARLIER THIS MORNING

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. As i remembered that we moved. I got up and put on my fuzzy slippers and walked down stairs. To see my parents up and putting silverware away and plates.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning sweetie." My said while smiling. "Oh and sweetie me and your Dad have to go to the office at noon."

"Oh okay." I said grabbing a bowl of cereal.

"Wheres Anna." I asked.

"I believe she is in her room unpacking." My Dad said looking up from the newspaper.

"Still I'm goanna go upstairs." I said. While grabbing the bowl of cereal. I walked up the stairs and went to my room.

After 5 minutes later

I went to take a nice warm shower and then brush my teeth and changed into a pair of black leggings and a long Red T-shirt with white vans. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 10:50am.

I walked down stairs to see my parents getting ready to leave. And Anna hugging them and heading into the kitchen.

"Elsa will be back at 7 so order a pizza or something." My Dad said while kissing my for head.

"Bye Mom bye Dad." I said while waving. I walked into the kitchen "Hey Anna what do you wanna do today."

"Nothing really i still have to unpack." She said not looking up from her phone. "And get ready for school tomorrow."

"Oh well i can help you unpack." I said while smiling.

"Ugh no thanks." She said while going up stairs.

"Fine then I'll unpack the dinning room." I headed to the dinning room and pulled out the chairs and set them under the table.

Then i moved the currents to make it more bright. As dust began to flow though the room. "Yuck" I said.

I left the dinning room and went to the extra bedrooms. I pulled out the bed sheets and layed it down on the mattresses. I pulled the pillows out and set them down neatly on the bed.

I then went to my room and sat down on my bed. I turned on my Tv and went to Netflix. "What should i watch. Doctor Who, Riverdale or the office. Riverdale defently.

5 hours later

I finally finished season 1 of riverdale. As it was 4:15. I got up and went to Anna's room.

"Hey Anna you Hungry." I asked pooping my head inside the room.

"Come here Els." She said. I slowly walked in. "Does this make my butt look big." She said. While she was trying out a pair of a red skirt with yellow stripes.

"No why." I said.

"Oh i am going to where this tomorrow for the first day of school." She said excited.

I chuckled." So what do you want to eat. For dinner." I asked.

"Let's order Chinese." She said.

"Okay" i said.

30 minuets later

Bing

"Elsa get the door will you." Anna said.

I got off the couch and went to the door.

"Hey does Elsa Arendalle live here." The guy asked.

"Yes yes she does."

"Well here you go and it is 45 dallors." He said handing me a bag filled with Chinese food and the check.

"Thanks and here 45 dallors oh and a little tip." I said while smiling.

"Thanks" he said while leaving.

"Anna our food is here."

She came flying down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Give me give me"

"Okay chill."

5 Minutes later

"Hey Els hand me the rice." She asked.
I handed her the box of rice "thanks."

"I'm goanna go to my room now" Anna said while grabbing her food.

Jacks POV

"Come on Emma let's go. I don't have all day." I said while hanging up the phone.

"Hold your pants. I'm coming out just give me a sec." Emma said shouting over the phone.

"Fine just hurry up Dad wants us home." I said while hanging up.

"Relax Jack I'm right here." She said while opening up the door.

"What took you so long Dad said 8:00" i said starting my car.

"Jack it's only 8:55 no big deal." She said while putting her seat belt on.

"Ya 55 minutes late Emma"

"Why does it even matter Jack. What's the big deal."

"It's just now that Moms gone Dad realise on me more now and if I'm goanna run the company i need to show him that i am ready."

"Jack I'm sorry. I know you want to prove to Dad your responsible."

"It's fine let's just get home. We start school tomorrow."