Chapter 38 Birthdays Part 2

Elsa POV

Next Day. December 20th.

I woke up at 7:15 am. Then took a quick warm shower. I then put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. A white t-shirt that went to the top of my pants. I then put on a short sleeve button up shirt. And some black converse. I then walked downstairs grabbing my bag and phone.

And headed in the kitchen. "Ahh if it isn't the birthday girl." My Mom said. "Happy birthday." She then kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Mom." I then quickly grabbed a peace of toast. And started walking towards the front door. "Wait your leaving?" Mom asked.

I looked at her. "Ya."

She sighed. "A piece of toast isn't enough. So get back in here. I made you your favorite. Peanut butter pancakes with the side of banana on top."

I smiled. "That is my favorite." I quickly walked back to the kitchen and took a seat. And began eating.

"So any plans for the day?" My Mom asked.

I shook my head. "None so far but, you wouldn't be planing anything like a party. Cause you know how I feel."

"Of course dear. But feel free to invite your friends over. You can have a small party. I'll make some cake."

I nodded. "Sounds like fun. But I need to get a move on before I'm late." I got up picked up my plate and put it in the dishwasher. "I'm off now Mom." I called before opening up the door.

"Bye." I then walked out the door and headed to school.

At school.

I got out of my car and walked towards the main entrance and straight to my locker. I opened it up and set my books in there along with my bag. And grabbed the books I needed.

I then felt someone wrap there arms around. "Happy birthday." I smiled and turned to face Jack.

"Thank you." I then kissed his cheek. "But right now we got to get to class before were late." He let go pouting.

"Ya your right." He sighed. I then quickly grabbed my bag. Shutting my locker. Jack then intertwined our hands together. And we walked to class.

As we got in class. Jack pulled my seat out. I quickly thanked him. As the teacher came in here. Jack quickly sat down beside me.

"Alright everyone. We only have two more day's until Winter break. And I'm goanna give you an assignment. And this one is worth 25 percent of your grade. I'll give you the details." She then passed out papers which must have the information.

Once she got to us. I then looked at the paper we had to write a beat to a song. We had to come up with the rythum to a song using any instrument.

"This will be your last big assignment. Before we switch classes for the new year. So make this one count. Now lets get to work." We all nodded.

I looked down at the paper. I only can play one instrument and that's the piano. So shouldn't be to hard. But I can't physically do it now. So I just sat waiting patiently until the bell rang.

I then walked back to my locker as someone wrapped there arm around. I turned and saw Hiccup. "Hey Hic."

"Hey Elsa. Happy birthday." He then handed me a gift. "Thanks. You didn't have to though."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Your a friend and friends deserve presents." I smiled. "Well thank you."

He nodded. We then stood there is silence for what felt like hour's but only minutes. "Was there something you need?" I asked. He looked at me his mouth opening and closing.