Chapter 28 BIRTHDAY

Merida POV

I woke up at 7 am to go on my morning jog. And before I could even take a step outside my Mom and Dad called me into the kitchen. Were my little triplet brothers are.

"Happy birthday!" They said in union. While handing me chocolate chip pancakes with wip cream and bananas and blue berries on top.

"Thanks." I hurried and ate. Trying to get out as fast as I could. Because then everyone goanna need to call me and I don't want that. I don't like celebrating my birthday.

Don't get me wrong. I love having cake and presents but, I just have bad history with birthdays. Everyone on my Dad side died on there 18 birthday. Not him of course. But I'm not ready to die. So I'm super freaked.

I turned on my I-pod and put on my favorite song. 'Crying in club.' By Selena Gomez.

I then began running around the block.

After her run.

I finally finished my run. I went upstairs to take a long warm shower. I then put on some make-up. Got dressed. I was waring a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top shirt and black converse. I then curled my hair and put a bandana on. (A/N Outfit in media. But not purse or shoes.)

It was noe 8:57. What should I do in the mean time. I sat in bed scrolling though Instagram. For awhile tell Rapunzel called.

Call

Merida: Hello

Rapunzel: Happy birthday!

Merida: Aww thanks.

Rapunzel: Is someone not happy. Your finally 18.

Merida:I know. It's just everyone on my Dad's side has died on their 18 birthday. I'm just scared.

Rapunzel: Oh. Well don't worry. Me and you are goanna have so much fun to day. Just the two of us. So you better be ready. I'm 5 minutes away.

Merida: Okay I'll be awaiting.

Rapunzel: Great. Bye love you.

Merida: Bye. Love you too.

End of call.

I then walked downstairs while grabbing my purse and phone and some extra cash. Cause knowing Punzie your goanna want cash when you go to hang out with her.

Punzie finally arrived and we were heading to the mall.

"Okay first thing's first. We are goanna go shop. Then watch a movie. And then go ride go car's. And what ever else you wanna do after that." She said.

I nodded. Like I said. You will need extra cash when it comes to Punzie.

We finally got to the mall. We went to Forever 21, Hot Topic, Victoria secret, Bath and Body work's, Clare's, etc.

Then we got some lunch. She got Chic F-La. While I got Chinese. We ate then went to go watch After 2. Which was even better than the last. Then we went to go ride Go carts. We raced a few times me winning in all of them. Of course.

"Hey wanna head to the beach?" She asked checking her phone.

"Sure sounds like fun. But can we stop by my house to put these bags away. There killing my back."

"Ya that's even better."

"What?"

"Nothing! Come on let's go." She grabbed my hand and we walked towards the parking lot. We got in and first stopped by Punzie house. Then mine. Then we drove to the beach. The sun was setting and the view is goanna look amazing.