Chapter 61 A Night to Remember part 1

Third person POV

After they had gotten back from the hospital they had thought everything will go back to normal but that was far from it. Both Anna and Elsa were on edge. They watched their mother every move she made as well as a sign.

A sign that their mother was sick. It was three more days until spring break was over, and Anna and Elsa couldn't be more scared. They were afraid to leave their mother even for a second. Thinking the worse when one of them left to go get some groceries or to go see a friend.

But other than that everything seemed to go fine. Their mother showed no signs of sickness and the doctor had said she was healthy. So as the days moved on they seemed to ease up. Bringing us to this scene.

"Punzie, the millionth time I'm not going to the party. I'm staying here with my Mom." Elsa said again. The two have been going at it for awhile. Punzie kept on insisting that she come to the party and let loose. But how could she? Her mom was in the hospital two days ago.

"Oh, come on its just for a couple of hours and the doctor said she was fine, I'm sure Anna can mange." The blonde insisted.

Elsa gave her a look to stop. "Punz, Anna is also going to the party and I'm not goanna leave my Mom. So please stop. I'm not coming nothing you say or do will make me come. So drop it." She then turned back to her book she had been reading but hadn't gotten one single word as her mind kept drifting off. At first it was her mother then Jack then the party.

She had been avoiding Jack. She wasn't trying to on purpose she just didn't want him to worry. "Fine well I'll see you later." The blonde said grabbing her bag. Elsa waved goodbye not looking back at her. She sighed before leaving she made her way downstairs frowning even more as she took her every step.

"Oh, hello Punzie." She looked up to come to face with Elsa mother. She smiled at her seeing as she was doing well. "Hey, Mrs. Winters!" The teen beamed as a thought came to her mind. "How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks for asking? How's Elsa, I've noticed she's been distancing herself from you guy's." Iduna was very concern when it came to her children. Especially Elsa, has a lot of emotion. She can get frustrated very easily but also sad. While Anna is like a ray of sun shine always smiling, well unless it comes to certain factors.

"Ya, she has I'm genuinely concerned. I tried to get her to come to a party one last time before spring break ends but she denied." Punzie frowned looking down but on the inside she was smiling hoping Mrs. Winters would get the hint.

"Oh that girl always so stubborn. Dont worry I get her to come one way or another, please do watch her." Mrs Winter's said. Punzie smiled thanking Mrs. Winters before leaving. She shut the door in a sigh..it was because of her that Elsa didn't want to go. She was afraid that something might happen to her again.

She looked upstairs as Elsa came descending down the stairs. Smiling at her mother but Iduna could see past it. It had been forced. "Punzie told me their was a party. You should go." Her mother stated.

Elsa scoffed folding her arms across her chest shaking her head. Of course Punzie would do this. "I'm not going and that's final. Besides I rather stay here with you."

Iduna smiled at her daughter. "Look I know you've been distancing yourself from your friends as well as your boyfriend. And I think I know why. But don't worry about me I'm fine."

"Mom-" Iduna quickly interrupted her daughter, "You are going and that is final. Besides you should be spending time with your friends as well as your boyfriend. Before you know it you'll all be in collage and won't have time for each other. So please do this for me." Elsa let out a shaky sigh. Her mom could be very convincing at times.