Special Chapter

A/N: if you are reading the third-gen story, then you should be familiar with Cole and Kai already.

Gulf's POV

Marrying Mew is the best thing that happened to me. Because of him, we have Cole who made me the happiest mom in the world.

"Mom, can I draw on his face?" Cole asked me. He loves playing with Cirrus's baby. I followed my son here in their room, afraid that he might do anything bad to this baby and I was right.

"Of course not, baby. Their parents will be mad." I told my baby.

"But he is cute. Should I put him in my room?"

"Baby, no. You can't do that to a baby. He needs his parent and you don't know how to take care of him yet."

"Cirrus." My son called him. "I want this baby in my room. I will display him along with my collection."

"Sir,  our baby will cry if you do that."

Title started feeding Kai his milk.

"Mom, look! He looks like a piglet." I covered his mouth. "What? He really sucks like a piggy."

Title just smiled at my son. "Sorry about Cole." I apologized. He really speaks what's on his mind.

I pulled him away out of their room and carried him to the third floor.

"You are really naughty, kiddo." I kissed him. He really looks like the smaller and cuter version of my husband.

"Where have you been?" I met Mew's blank face.

"We went to Cirrus's piglet, dad," Cole answered him.

"Cole, enter your room first and fix your toys." I gulped. Mew must be mad again.

"Sure, dad."

Cole happily hopped into his room.

Mew motioned me to sit on the couch on the third floor.

"Baby, I just followed Cole there." I know this is the issue again.

"See you already know what are we talking about. You know I don't like it but you still did."

"Fine. Not again. I just saw Cole with his markers on the way to their room. You know no one can stop him. Even if Cirrus scolds him, our son won't listen to anyone."

"You should have told him not to go there but what? You followed him instead. I clearly told you not to be near him again." I am tired of this issue already.

"Title is there." If only I can kick Cirrus out, I will. But he is the only one who can be the head of Elite. If we kicked him out, half of them will surely leave with him and asides he is good at his job.

"So?" Mew is still jealous of him especially the fact that I have been in US with Cirrus alone for four years.

"You know that you are the only one for me."
I can't remember the last time we talk. I surely missed him, our bonding, our heart to heart talk. I can say that aside from Becca, Cir is the closest friend I have. We are so comfortable with each other.

After getting married to Mew, we became distant from each other. Two years after, Title and he became a thing and I am genuinely happy for him.

"Let me remind you again, I know you won't cheat on me but you should understand that I hate seeing you with him. Stop making me jealous."

"Calm down already. Not anymore,
okay? Stop being mad. I love you."

He pouted. I kissed him.

"Come here sulking baby of mine, I think you just need my touch."
I offered him the best service in our room and he did forget that he is mad at me earlier.

"Mom? Dad? Can I go to the baby? I promise I am not going to hurt him." I heard his voice from the other side of our door.
My son loves collecting toys and I am not sure why but he thinks of Kai as a new toy too.

"Go ahead, baby." I just let my son for now. I know the couple will not allow my son to harm their kid.

I called Title on his phone "Cole is on the way there. Guard your kid." I didn't wait for his answer.

An hour later, my son returned crying at the door. "Why baby?"

"That baby is an evil, mom. I do not want him anymore."

"What did the baby do to my precious son?"

He pointed to his shirt.

"He peed straight to my face. I don't want to see his face in this mansion. If you are not going to kick that baby out, don't let him roam around the mansion."

"My poor baby, let me give you a milk bath. We can't kick that baby out. Just stay on this floor so you won't see him."

"Tell Cirrus not to let his baby monster out of the room. He is really gross. What an annoying baby."

"Stop crying." After shower, I let my baby Cole sleep in our room.

"I don't want you to have a new baby, mom. What if he will turn out to be like Kai?"

"You will only be our baby."

I admit that we spoiled Cole. But he is really a good kid... to selected people.

My life is my family. I will do my best to make them happy.

I looked at my two boys sleeping in the room. This is the life that I have been dreaming of.

My husband pulled me into an embrace. "Should we go and have fun in the guest room?" He sexily bit his lips.

"I am up for that."