Chapter 4

Mew's POV

I need to erase these thoughts in my mind.

After done collecting all the books that I needed,I was shocked by a sudden push from I don't know who.

I was outside the library, when I turned around to see who the hell it was and I was surprised to see the guy from earlier.

"Why the hell did you push me?" I don't really involve myself on petty fist fights.

"I am telling you,Fuck off from him! We may not be in good terms now but we will again eventually." I don't understand what he is saying.

"You can't fool me fag. I can see it in the way you stare at him. Remember this. He is mine."
I am not sure if he is referring to Gulf. But if he is then I worry about my sister.

I picked my sister in their classroom. I want her to be safe from that guy.

"Why do you have to pick me here? Are you trying to be the best brother? Or you wanna see someone here aside from me?yieeee" I'm clueless to what she is saying. Who would I want to see except her.. uhmm.. and her boyfriend. Here I go again. Why do I always insert him in my thoughts.

"I just want to see you princess. let's go." She nodded and faced Gulf, the sleepy prince.

"Love, I need to go home. How about you?" She asked him.

"I'll just take a nap. Then leave after.. I really can't walk straight I'm dizzy." He said softly.

"We can bring you home." I offered.

"Yes Gulf. Agree my love. Please.. please.. please." My sister shakes his shoulders.

"You know I can't say no to you." He placed his palm on her cheek. So sweet. Good for you.

"Let's go." I asked them.

"Give me that." I am referring to all the books he is carrying. I almost slap myself for asking him. Why the hell did I offered myself to carry his books.

I saw Becca's judging stare. "Give it to him Gulf. Eeeehh." Becca seems to love my act of kindness.

He handed me the books. "You look so sleepy I'm just afraid you tripped on the stairs." I just said it as an excuse. I can even hold your hand if you want too.

On our way to parking. I saw that guy staring again. It's a good idea I came with them or Becca will be harmed. He looks like an obsessed stalker. Judging his body built, he can beat anyone effortlessly, except me of course.

We drive Gulf on his dorm first. It was just a few blocks from the building. I saw him sleeping on the back so I opened the door for him and wake him up.

"Gulf wake up. We're here." I tapped him gently. I saw him rubbed his eyes. "Don't do that,your eyes might get irritated."

"Oh sorry. And thank you." He waved goodbye to us using his two hands on his chest level and smiled widely. Why does he act cutely like that.

"Hey stop staring at his back. I want to go home." My sister yelled.

"Do you know if Gulf has a stalker or ex boyfriend like that?" I asked her as I buckle my belt.

I look at her, I know she wants to say something but controlling herself from talking. I know how talkative she is but this time she didn't answer me.

"Ask him. I don't know." He grabbed her phone and played games. She don't want to talk about this I guess.

Gulf's POV

I asked Mew's number from Becca. I decided to text him because I know he wants to ask me about the incident earlier.

"Hi Mew. Gulf here. About earlier, Thank you."

"No problem. Are you okay now?😉" He replied in a split second. I chuckled when I noticed the emoji. How cute of him.

"Yes😴" I don't know what to reply.

"Sleepy?" I was surprised that he still even replied on my last message.

"So much😪"

"You're always sleepy." I think he loves texting because he still continues the conversation we have. That was cute.

"I love sleeping." He is still not asking about the incident in the library.

"Earlier, I met that guy again. Is he bullying you?" He already asked me as I expected.

"No. No. He is a good guy. But I need to be distant from Becca for now. Can you always pick her up on our classroom?"

"Is he targeting my sister also? After what he have done to me. I won't forgive him if he lay his finger on our princess."

"He won't. I swear he can't do that as long as I'm here." I told him. What happened to Joss really. He is not like that. He was a sweet giant before.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister." Of course, your sister is my friend. I love her.

"Anything for her. What happened to you earlier? Did he said something about me?"
I wonder if Joss exposed me.

"Something like I need to back off from you. I don't know. Don't worry I'm not even affected. Tell me if you need help."

Thump thump thump.. Easy, my heart. He didn't even said anything romantic.

"I'm sorry for dragging you also into my issues.I'll fix it soon."

"No problem at all. Just be careful always."

Thump thump thump.. wait until he say he likes you Gulf before beating fast like this. This annoying heart.

"Night." I ended the conversation.

"Sweet dreams Gulf 😚"

Wait, what? Is that a kissing face emoji?