Chapter 37

Gulf's POV

I spent another night in his condo. We just talked about random stuff. I almost fall asleep while he keeps talking about what happened to him within four years. He told me about his girls too. As if I want to know what he did to those flings. I wanna smack him on his head for talking about girls when we just got back together.

It was morning when I decided to call mama. He is the key to our success. I mean he is the only one who can make my dad change his decision.

When I called him it was dad who picked up the phone. How lucky can I be?

"Where is mama, dad?"

"Here. Why? Cirrus told me that you were on a trip with Title. You could have just brought a bigger guy you know. I think that guy needs more protection than you do."

"Cirrus is boring. He's very nosy. Can I talk to mama, please?" Title is like a soft guy. He is really from our  IT team but who cares. Aside from Cirrus, I can only remember Title's name among the security team.

'Hey, your son wants to talk to you.'
I heard dad from the other line.

'Hey hey, your face. Move away your ass.' That was mom's voice.

Then I heard the loud bang of the door in their room.

"Son, why call this early? I am damn sleepy."

"Can we meet up? I need to talk to you."

"Just go home if you want to talk. Do you think I can go out? Hahahahahaha. The old guy is mad and I am grounded." What a very wrong timing.

"What did you do this time, ma? Aren't you tired of fighting over small things?"

"It's his fault. Imagine he was jealous of that head security in the mansion. I forgot the name but he comes often with your sister. I met with Thea and she brought that guard and your fucking dad found out. He was very aware it's her daughter's guard. Damn him. I am going to kill your dad. I swear."

Mama is mad again because grounded means no shopping for him.

We can't leave without guards after what happened to pops but I made sure that they don't wear the usual black suit. They are just wearing their casual clothes to prevent them from catching too much attention. That's why dad got confused I think.

"Can you keep this as a secret, ma? I need to tell  you something."

"What about?"

"I am with Mew."

"With who?"

"Mew."

"Damn it. Does your father know?" Mama asked me.

"Not yet. That's why I want to talk with you."

"Are you sure about that? Don't come to me crying when you broke up again."

"That won't happen, ma. We will never break up anymore. I promise." It was Mew who answered my mama and back hugged me. I thought he is still sleeping.

"You fucking guy. I swear I am going to kill you when you make my baby boy cry again."

"Ma. What the fuck is that baby boy? stop calling me that."

"Your dad is calling me now. I need to act like a kind wife so I can get back my card. Mew come to our house this weekend."

"Sure, ma," Mew answered excitedly.

He placed my phone on the top of the fridge.

"Can you stay here now?" He asked me while still back hugging me.