Chapter 6

Mew's POV

"I like you Gulf. I'm fucking jealous."
This is my last text sent to him and I am waiting for fifteen minutes already for his reply. 'Please reply'. I keep saying this in my mind. Am I rejected already?

"Please don't 😔"
But I got this as reply.  I threw my phone at the wall out of anger. So he doesn't like me. Fine. I'm not the type that forces myself on anyone..It's his lost.

~~~
Cafeteria

I saw the two having lunch together, Gulf and his ex. I wonder where my sister is?

"Did you see my sister?" I asked Gulf.

"Sorry, I am not sure as well. Let me call her." He grabbed his phone and dialed my sister's number. His ex boyfriend's hand is on his thigh.
I thought he don't want to exposed his self for being gay but here he is flirting with a guy.

"Do you want me to go there dear?...wait for me,okay?" Then he ended the call.

"She forgot her wallet and she was on a bookstore. I'll pick her up." I saw how his ex boyfriend grabbed his wrist.

"Are you her boyfriend? Why do you need to go? Let her brother pick her up." Joss has actually a point. I am the brother.

"Let me go there Gulf, you can stay with your BOYFRIEND." I said the last word with full of conviction. I am waiting for him to deny it. I am waiting for him to answer 'Mew, he is not my boyfriend' but he didn't.

"Can I go with you? I told her I'm coming. Please." Gulf pleaded. Of course I want him to come.

"You're not going." Joss forbids him.

"Please Joss."

"We're not even done eating yet." Joss added.

"Please love." And I saw how his facial expression when Gulf called him 'love'. Damn it. I've never been this jealous before.

"Just stay here with your boyfriend."

"No Mew. Let's go." He walked behind me while gently pushing me outside the cafeteria.

We just left his boyfriend there eating. Now we can both feel the awkwardness again the car.

"I thought he was just an ex?" I curiously asked him.

"Long story Mew."

"Of course, sorry for asking. No need to explain it."

"Mew about last night?"

"Forget it Gulf."

"Are you sure that you want me to just forget it?" He asked me as if he's going to break up with that guy and say yes to me.

"Why? Why are you opening this up?" He is like rubbing a salt to my wound.

"Can you tell me that again after a week?"

"That I like you? That I'm jealous with your boyfriend?" We were already in the parking area. He nodded in reply to my question. "Why Gulf?"

"Please, next week Mew."

~~

Gulf's POV

I saw her right away on the entrance door.

"Why didn't you tell me you're going here?" I am concerned about her.

"I don't want to disturb you. Joss told me that you'll be taking lunch together."  I saw Mew on my peripheral vision. He was just seriously staring at me.

"You know that you're the priority, my priority as always."

"Can you just be my boyfriend Gulf?" she jokingly asked me and  cling into my arms.

"Hey brother. Pay for these books." She handed him the basket with books and different pens.

We just waited for his brother near the entrance door. I am staring at him while he's in the queue. He is really an eye candy. He is really handsome. I bet many girls will cry once Mew became taken, by me. The heck is wrong with me. Did I just say that? I am still in a trial relationship with Joss but I am really thinking of another guy.

"Let's go." My thoughts got interrupted when Mew appeared in front of us.

I am really feeling awkwardness with him.

We went back to the school and I saw Joss waiting for me.

I was crazy over him before. I even told him I can't live without him. But after what happened to us and months of not seeing him. I realized that I can still be okay without him. The same feeling was gone.

He placed his arms on my shoulder right away. "I bought you foods so you can eat more in your room. You can share it with Becca." Joss told me. " And hi Becca." Becca just smiled at him.

Joss left since he has class. He just waited for me so he can give me this.

"Mew,don't forget to take your lunch as well. You haven't eaten anything yet." I told him.

I didn't wait for his reply. I turned my back and me and Becca walked towards our room.

Mew's POV

I didn't know why he asked me to tell him again  my feelings next week. After rejecting me without hesitation he dare tell me that. Is he planning to change his decision?

I am really cursing him in my mind. For almost a week all I can see is them being glued together, even Becca is sticking with them.

Today is exactly one week after he said that to me. I was deep on my thoughts when my phone vibrated. I received a text from Gulf so I sit straight and read it.

"Mew." This is it? I got excited for this message? Damn.

"Gulf. One week has passed." I replied to his text.

"If you still feel the same. Can you meet me after 15 mins on the rooftop?" My heart,easy.

I didn't reply but instead I wash my face and freshen up before meeting him.

I rushed to the rooftop. I was about to open the door when I heard the two men talking. Must be Gulf and his boyfriend. Did he planned to show me this? Damn it.

"Why did you follow me here Joss? Our one week was done. I am done with you. You said you're going to stop after a week."

"Did your feelings for me really changed? Why do you have to treat me like this? I've never cheated eversince. Tell me. There must be someone else. Do you like that guy?" Joss yelled at him.

How dare him talk to Gulf like that.

I didn't heard Gulf answered.

"Tell me Gulf, do you like that guy? That's why you can't reciprocate my feelings anymore?" I can heard him slamming the wooden table beside them.

"Deny it Gulf. Tell me that I am just imagining things like before."

"Like who Joss?"

" Do you like that Mew guy?"

"What if I do?"

Heart. Please calm down. We can handle this.

"I'll make him suffer." Joss confidently answered. Go ahead. try me.

" Well, I like him but if you touch Mew I'll make you suffer more than you can ever imagine."