Chapter 25

18 months later...

Gulf's POV

We have no choice but to move to my condo unit because Mew is no longer studying and he is not allowed in my dorm anymore

He graduated two months ago and is now an employee of his father's company. They own 36 branches of bookstores in the country and I am not sure about their other businesses. Mew started as a regular employee per his dad's order.

"Baby, where are you?" Our class ended already and yet he is still not here.

"I told you I am on my way already. Can you wait?" My boyfriend answered my call.

"Why are you mad? I am just asking." He is not in the mood again.

"No no, sorry baby. I am just tired. I am not mad. I am almost there." He apologized right away.

"Okay, baby! Sorry." I need to understand him because he is always tired these past few days. Maybe because he needs to prove his capability to his dad.

"Dear, is my brother not yet here?" Becca is already fixing her stuff.

"On the way, he said." I frowned. I am a little bit sad because it's been two weeks since he was always late in picking me up but I understand him.

"I need to go first. Will you be okay here?"

"Of course, Becca. Don't worry about me."

She left me.

I saw my new classmate Ohm Pawat looking at me.

I glared at him. How annoying.

"You want me to drive you home? You're from the TK building too, right?"

TK building is my dad's 18 floors condominium near the school. It's a thirty minutes drive from here. I am staying on the 17th floor because the top floor is for mom and dad. Me, Gab, and Thea have our units in the same flr.

"You stay in our building too?" I asked him

"For three years already, that's yours?" He replied.

"My family owns it."

"My dad is your dad's business friend. So you are the son of the famous Tharn Kirigun?"

I nodded.

"Nice to know. I am Ohm by the way." He smiles so cutely. Oh fuck, did I say cute? Erase erase.

"We can go home together."

"No, my boyfriend is picking me up. He is just running a little late."

"I see. Just tell me if you want to go with me next time."

"Baby." My boyfriend arrived. "I told you to just wait for me in the parking."

"Sorry, baby." I forgot that our elevator was under maintenance. He used the stairs judging by his sweat. I felt guilty because we are in the 5th floor. "I thought you'll be late."

"Let's go." He didn't even kiss me like before.
I held his hand.

"Bye, Gulf. See you tomorrow." Ohm flashed his widest smile. He looks cute with braces. I mean it looks funny.

I just smiled at him.

"Who is that?" He asked me when we were already on the stairs.

"Our classmate, baby. Do you remember  Becca talking about the cute smart guy? That's him."

"So you find that guy cute?"

"Baby, of course not. This is the first time we talked actually. Why is your tone like that?"