Chapter 2

Mew's POV

That was embarrassing. Wait. Why would I be embarrassed? He's the one who sneaked into my room. But why the hell my heart beats fast like this? Do I like him? No,I can't like him. I'm going crazy just by thinking the incident earlier.

He said he don't want Becca to know. Does it mean my friends were really right when they told me that my sister and Gulf were couple. Is my sister hiding this from me? And why am I mad about this?Why do I care if they are real couple or not. They are both at the legal age. I trust Becca also, I know she will choose a good person.

I took a quick shower and prepared for school. I saw Becca sitting at the dining table. She is smiling at me.

"What?" I asked her why is she smiling  like that.

"Nothing. Mom said you were drunk last night. How's your sleep?" I slept soundly last night. I went home late because we celebrated Lhong's birthday and I drank a lot.

"It's fine." I don't wanna tell her. Our baby girl would be hurt if she knew that I slept on the same bed with her Gulf.

"Alright. Finish eating so we can go." She is extra cheerful today.

~~~
We parked our car and just by pure luck we met his friend again. I just can't face him now.

My sister excitedly jumped out of the car and quickly cling into Gulf's arm like a real monkey. The guy hugged my sister in return and pat her head. This gestures makes me really feel that they are really lovers.

My sister just waved goodbye to me but her friend didn't even spare a glance.

Gulf's POV

"How's your sleep Gulfie?" She asked me smiling.

"Just fine, why?" She just smiled and shook her head.

"When are you going to have a boyfriend my dear? I'm really excited for you." Why don't she focus on her love life.

"In the right time dear. It will come too."

She stopped for a while when she felt her phone vibrating.

"Oh my God! Who the hell did this?" It was a really rare to see her furious like this.

"What happened Becca? Tell me!" I'm really concerned about her.

"They are flooding the page. They are saying you are gay Gulf. But how would they know? I swear I never tell anyone." Her eyes are already teary.

I'm always scared of being judged again but I expected this already. It just happened sooner than I thought.

"Let them be." I just smiled at her but she is now crying. I just hug her and asked her to stop crying because I can already see a lot of eyes staring at us. "Stop crying please. I am okay." She knew my story back when I was high school.

My ex and I were really vocal about our love for each other but when his father knew, He quickly denied it. He denied that he's gay in front of his parents and our friends. They judged me for flirting with a straight guy when it's him who asked me to be his boyfriend. I love him so much but I won't let anyone treat me like that. I ran away from the judgement of other people but it is now happening again.

She is still hugging me. Her hug comforted me. Atleast I know there's still one person who will be there for me. I pat her head and kissed her on the forehead. This girl deserves all the love in the world.

"I love you Becca, remember that."

"I love you Gulf no matter what"

"Okay stop with the crying and let's go to class." I asked her and she continue to cling into my arms.

"Oh my, someone took a pictures of us. Look."  We've seen many pictures taken from different angles. In caption it states that there's no way the rumor about me being gay is true. Now the issue is that I and Becca are official now.

"They are really crazy. Sorry for dragging your name on this."

"That's a better issue than the one earlier though. Right boyfriend?" She teased me.

"Yes, girlfriend." I replied back.

It was lunch time when Becca texted me to come already to our usual place. I was late because I have to submit my over due project to my professor's office. He lectured me a lot about the importance of timeliness. He should be thankful I move a finger to even submit his requirement.

I was walking to the cafeteria when I heard her very loud voice.

"Boyfriend, here!" I know she intentionally did that for attention. I noticed the guy beside her. Her brother again! Damnit!

"Hey, your voice Becca." I told her when I sat beside her.

"What's wrong for calling you that? You are indeed my boy-friend. My one and only. Hahaha. Love you dear." She's really having fun teasing me.

"Whatever you want. Hahaha." I noticed her brother looking at us as if he wants to say something.

She stood up to buy something I guess. I told her that I can come with her but she really insists and knowing how hard-headed she is I just let her.

Okay I was left alone with her brother. This is very awkward.

"Sorry about last night. I really thought it was a room for guests. So stupid of me." I started the conversation.

"That's fine. I was drunk also last night so I didn't notice you." He replied avoiding an eye contact to me.

His face is blushing so much.

"Hey,are you okay?" I place my palm on his forehead.

"Are you Becca's boyfriend?"
He asked out of the blue.

"Why ask? Am I not good for your sister?" This is really awkward.

"I don't want my sister to get hurt."
Why would I hurt her? There is no way.

"What did you say?" I asked him

"I want to be sure that I am not falling for my sister's boyfriend. I don't want to hurt her."

I stood up and walked away. I don't understand why his words affects me this much. This is bad for me. Who's falling for who?