Chapter 22

Gulf's POV

"Baby are you sure? We have class tomorrow." I pity Mew. He was involved already with this.

Dad is just sitting on the chair placed beside my computer table.

My phone keeps ringing today.

"Where's dad?"

"Here, ma."

"I'm still in the mansion. Tell him to pick me up now.."

"Ma, this is almost two hours travel from here to there."

"Tell him I'll sleep here. I can't wait. Thea is already sleeping here. You can come here tomorrow."

"Are you sure ma? I'll hand the phone to dad. I have a class, do I really need to go?" I smirked.

"Okay, baby. Please rest. I'll let Thea come to your place tomorrow."

I handed the phone to my dad.

All I can hear from him is 'yes baby'. Funny.

"Gulf, son. I need to rush home. I just want to tell you that I'm not mad at you. I just want you to talk to your sister to clear things. The four of you are my only family in this world. I hope you won't fight because of a guy." He looked at my boyfriend with hate.

Okay, dad made me feel guilty again. His line about us being his only family makes me soft always.

We got a big family on mama's side. But dada has no one except for us.

"Dad, I'm sorry. You know I love you, right? Sorry for being hot-headed."

"I love you son. But it doesn't mean that I already approved of you living together with that fag."

Dada is never embarrassed to express how much he loves us. He may be strict but he's the most loving father ever. The best protector in the world.

"Dada! Please don't call him that. Please approve of this soon, please please, please. You know your approval always matters for us."

"Let's see." He patted my head and left without even looking at my boyfriend.

I closed the door and saw my boyfriend sitting in the corner of the bed with both of his palms on his face.

"Baby, your dad doesn't like me. He doesn't want me to stay with you. Even your sister may be mad at me too."

"And why do you care about her?"

"Baby, I want your whole family to approve of me. I want everything to be perfect."

"Improve my grades, then my dad will like you." He is strict with me when it comes to my grades.

"Is that it? Sure. Brace yourself, baby. I'm serious when it comes to studying."

"Even hearing the word studying makes me sleepy already, love. Good luck to you."

I pulled him to bed again. I need to sleep now. I am so tired.

We woke up a little late so we showered together. Just shower.

"Love, let's wait for Becca here. She texted me that she wants to have breakfast with us."

"All right." My boyfriend agreed.

We are just standing on the side waiting for his sister.

Joss entered the gate and our eyes met. Joss is a good guy. Except for that time when he denied me. It was upsetting to know that I am proud of him and introduced him to my family but he never introduced me to his. He even fucking denied me.
He stepped on my pride. He hurt me inside. My family was so mad at him when they found out. To be honest, I want to try another shot with him again before but Gab never let me. He won't allow it, and I understand him. I and Gab fight a lot. He was damn protective over me. He was like dad's version 2.0 when it comes to being protective over me and Thea. Totally fiercer.