Preparing for the party part 1

It was Friday morning and Marun was excited for the party but when he woke up to prepare for school he noticed something on his hand a note. Hey bro I just want you to know that no matter what happens at the party you will always have me. -your sister Brenda. Marun and his sister causally get into arguments but at the end of the day their family. So marun went to the school and saw Darwin and Ocho hanging by the lockers.
Marun: hey guys.
Darwin: hey marun.
Ocho: so you ready?
Marun: for what.
Darwin: come on you know.
Marun: I don't know what you are talking about.
Ocho: you know you and Tina dancing and talking. Marun blushed a little.
Marun: guys nothing will happen after the party she probably will forget what happened and we will continue to be friends.
Ocho: come on marun have a little faith. Marun: I do it's just I mean we could just end up being friends. Marun remembers what Brenda will tell ocho and starts to feel bad. Then suddenly Brenda comes over.
Brenda: hey guys ocho can I talk to you for a few. Ocho and Brenda left leaving Darwin happy and marun unease.
Darwin: what's wrong marun. Marun told Darwin of what might occur.
Darwin: oh poor ocho.
Marun: I know I just wish my sister can see the good in ocho like I do. Ocho came back sad and distort. Marun: Ocho are you okay.
Ocho: yeah don't worry I am fine
. Marun: listen ocho if you need some time to process then it's ok i can just find a different way to take Brenda to the party.
Ocho: no it's ok.
Marun: you sure buddy.
Ocho: yeah I mean the least I can do is help Brenda meet the guy of her dreams. Marun smiling with a tear in his eye.
Marun: thank you.
Ocho: no problem buddy and I am telling you I'm fine. Marun: okay. The bell rings. Marun: well see you guys later.