At home

So when marun gets home he goes inside and sees his sister Brenda on the couch. Brenda was a bit different than marun, while marun was a dragon, Brenda was a ghost now she didn't die she was just born like that. Now like most ghosts she didn't have a physical body So people can go through it. She was a little bit taller than marun but that's because she's levitated so if she was on the ground they would be the same height. Brenda also had short black hair with blue tips at the ends. Brenda: sup.
Marun: here.
Marun tossed here the cheese burrito which she caught.
Brenda: Thanks.
Marun: Remember to eat those pills that allows you to eat it.
Brenda: I know.
You see ghosts are able to eat food with these pills we bought it for her when she was born.
Brenda: So you going to the party?
Marun pulls out the drama club information.
Marun: Maybe say drama club auditions are next week on Monday.
Brenda: Marun!
Marun: What?
Brenda: Why don't you want to come you can ask out Tina?
Marun: Whaaaat what makes you think I want to ask Tina, and how do you know her?
Brenda: I don't but our cousin told me.
Marun: I wonder what part I will get maybe I could...
Brenda: Hey don't change the subject now come on I know you like her so just ask her out.
Marun: Well I I mean I don't know she could say no, besides I am sure they will be other parties where you don't need a date.
Brenda: Marun.
Marun: I'm just nervous ok I mean she may not even like me so I am scared of being rejected.
Brenda: well you won't know until you try. Marun: ok so how was your day?
Brenda: oh you know the usual.
Marun: yah ok so how was your day?
Brenda: it was good I have An A in all my classes and I just met this girl named Clare she's really nice and super cool.
Marun: nice. Brenda: so what are you going to eat while I devour this burrito. Marun opens the fridge.
Marun: oh cool mom left me one of my favorite foods spaghetti with sour cream and cheese. Brenda: I don't get how you love this stuff I mean if I eat it I throw up.
Marun: it may be weird to you but not to me. Brenda: whatever just when you ask her out just listen to your heart.
Marun: I thought you said you didn't believe in that stuff.
Brenda: I don't but somehow it always works for you so.
Marun: ok. And they finished eating and went to bed awaiting the next day.