Classes part 2

It was lunch time and Marun was looking for a place to sit now he was looking at his options and there were a few options. He could sit right next to Darwin but he was hanging out with gumball,or maybe ocho hm but it seems he was working on his math work. Then he saw the robot kid and he decided that he should try to make another friend.
Marun: Hi bobert.
Bobert: Hello there Marun.
Marun: that was pretty cool the way you knew that answer in geography class.
Bobert: Thank you so your new here correct? Marun: Yes I moved here last week we actually just finished unpacking.
Bobert: so have you joined a club yet.
Marun: No I actually haven't yet so how many clubs do they have here.
Bobert: My calculations predict there are at least 10 clubs.
Marun: Cool I'll think about it so what club are you in?
Bobert: I am in culinary class so I can make good food.
Marun: cool.
(Bell rings)
Marun: See you later bobert.
Bobert: Bye Marun.
Next was Marun's last class of the day home ecc with Coach R.
Coach: Good afternoon class today we will be learning how to make a burrito,  so first you grab a tortilla put some of these can beans inside of the tortilla then you add the cheese and put the burrito on the table so you can cook your meat. Coach: So for meat you can cook rib, steak, chicken,or turkey and you can eat it or give it to someone or save it but remember you are working in teams of two so pick a partner and start cooking. So Marun looked around the room and saw Bobert. Bobert: hello Marun.
Marun: Hey bobert want to work together. Bobert: Sure according to my data we have an 80% chance of succeeding. So Marun and bobert began making their burritos.
Bobert: so Marun what burrito are you making.
Marun: I am making a turkey burrito.
Bobert: Ok can you pass me that pan.
Marun: Sure what burrito are you making. Bobert: A chicken burrito. So marun gave bobert a pan than they cooked their meat.
Marun: Ok now we put the meat in the burrito. They put their meat inside the burrito and admired their creation.
Marun: Well done bobert.
Bobert: You too. They gave each other a high five (Bell rings)
Marun: Bye bobert.
Bobert: Bye Marun. He takes his burrito and sees his friends Ocho and Darwin. 
Ocho: so Marun did you hear there is going to be a party this Friday.
Marun: Really?
Darwin: Yeah you just have to bring a date.
Ocho: I wonder who Marun's going to ask?
They both grin at him and Marun tries to change the subject.
Marun: So guys what clubs do you think I could join I told bobert I think about it.
Ocho: Well why not try the drama club they can use a few members.
Marun: Huh cool I'll give it a try.
Ocho: So are you going to ask her?
Marun: Ask who?
Darwin: Come on you know who we're talking about.
Marun: Maybe it's just I don't know I'll think about it.
Darwin: Ok but the party is at friday at five so you don't have much time.
Marun: Ok well see you guys tomorrow.
Ocho: Yeah see yah.
So Marun heads towards and goes home after a hard day's of school work.