Charector bios

(Marun)
Species: Dragon
Age 12
Grade 8
Scale color: blue
Eye color: blue
Inside wing span: red
Height: 4 feet
Gender: male
Personality: Marun is a sweet guy who looks for the good in others. although he seeks the good in others he has trouble seeing the good in himself. Marun like Darwin doesn't have hair but instead he has scales. While in life he has a positive outlook he sometimes doubts that good things will happen to him or doubts other people like him and may think they don't really notice or care about him. He also cares for his family and his friends and tries to emotionally support them whenever possible. Marun is also at times oblivious and can't always understand what people may be hinting him at or sometimes might not understand what they are saying. Finally marun may hide his secrets be he can't lie because he believes that he wants people to trust him as much as he trusts them but he also sometimes want to hide the truth buy avoiding the subject at hand.
(Brenda)
Species: ghost
Age: 12
Grade:8
Skin: white
Eye color: white
Hair type: straight down on the sides
Hair color: black except for one strip of hair which is blue.
Height: 4 feet and 4 inches
Gender: female
Personality: Brenda is an A+ student who is hard working but unfortunately she doesn't have many friends. Recently since Brenda started dating she has been having trouble keeping a boyfriend it seems that no matter who she goes out with they only like her for the wrong reasons. Brenda will only trust a certain amount of people including a few friends and her family. Brenda is occasionally a loose cannon and can sometimes be unpredictable but she loves her brother no matter what. While mom and dad are at home they occasionally drive Brenda crazy but they love both of their children no matter how much they fight or how long it lasts.
(Mom also known as Emma)
Species: dragon
Age:40
Scale color: pink
Eye color: pink
Height 4 feet 5 inches
Gender: female
Personality: Emma is a loving mother who loves her family and only wants the best for them. Sometimes she may go a bit overboard but she does it for the right reasons. Now occasionally Brenda and Emma may fight now and then but at the end of the day they love each other no matter what. She also tends to drive marun a bit crazy but he always managed to let it go and move forward so far.
(Greg also known as dad)
Species: ghost
Age:42
Skin: blue
Eye color: white
Hair:none
Height: 4feet 6 inches
Gender: male
Personality: Greg is a loving father who cares for his family and would do anything for them. He has a special watch that was found in the ghost world that allows him to put it on. He may make fun of his kids every now and then but that's because he loves them. Sometimes he can be a bit stubborn but he can admit when he is wrong.(well not always). But in the end he's always a loving man who cares for his family.
So these are all of my ocs including Brenda's ex boyfriends the rest of the characters belong to tawog aka the amazing world of gumball show from Cartoon Network. Hope you guys enjoy the story.