Preapering for the party part 2

Hey guys so you know each person has their own life so I thought I give you a few different POVS
(Brenda's POV)
Brenda was enjoying herself till she spotted Brandon and masami. Masami: well see you later Brandon. Brenda: hey Brandon.
Brandon: hey Brenda I thought you were with ocho.
Brenda: listen ocho asked me by mistake and I didn't want to hurt his feelings but I earlier today I let him down easy so can you please forgive and go to the party with me.
Brandon: sure let me just tell masami.
Brenda: thank you Brandon. Then Brenda gave him a kiss on the cheek. Brenda: see you tonight. Brenda happy inside enjoyed the rest of the evening.
(Ocho's POV)
Ocho was a bit upset that Brenda rejected but when he saw the look on marun's face he didn't want him to feel bad it looked he was going to burst in tears so he decided to pay a visit to Mr.small he's not only a science teacher but also a guidance counselor. Mr.small: hey ocho you know our appointment is next week. You see ocho has a little bit of anger issues so his mom sends him to a guidance counselor every week.
Ocho: hey Mr:small.
Mr.small: what's wrong.
Ocho: I have a problem.
Mr.small: what's wrong.
Ocho: what happens if you have a friend who you really care about but you are afraid of telling that person the truth.
Mr.small: ocho in my life if I have learned is those that are important to you are not worth losing.
Ocho: but what if it hurts this person's feelings. Mr.small: Ocho Marun is a sweet guy he will understand.
Ocho: thanks mr...wait a minute how did you know I was talking about Marun.
Mr.small: who else could you have been talking about ocho since marun has gotten here I have never seen you calm.
Ocho: well yeah you know he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met he's my friend but I could've been talking about Darwin.
Mr.small: but Darwin wasn't the one that gave you courage to ask out Brenda right?
Ocho: I suppose so thanks mr.small see you Sunday. Mr.small: bye ocho.
(Darwin's POV)
Carrie: well Darwin are you ready for tonight. Darwin: yeah. just then Sarah comes. Sarah: hey guys.
Darwin: hey Sarah.
Sarah: so you guys excited about the party tonight.
Darwin: yeah I am so Sarah are you going to the party tonight.
Sarah: nah I'll just see if my ship has sailed. Darwin: oh I didn't know you make boats. Sarah: I don't. Then Sarah leaves the area. Darwin:OK.
Carrie: so is marun ready.
Darwin: he is I think he just needs a confidence boost.
Carrie: ok but how is he going to get it.
Darwin: don't worry I have a plan. Darwin filled Carrie in on the plan.
Carrie: are you sure it will work.
Darwin: positive.
Carrie: so what do you want to do at the party. Darwin blushes.
Darwin: well whatever you want to do unless you don't want to do anything. Carrie blushes a little.
Carrie: oh well we could do something else if you want to? Carrie kissed Darwin on the cheek. Carrie: come on we don't want to be late for class. Then Carrie and Darwin continued on with the school day.