The ride

Marun was at his house getting ready for the party.
Marun: Hey Brenda.
Brenda: yeah. Marun comes into Brenda's room and hands Brenda a small pill. Brenda: what's this.
Marun: I found this on the market and I got one for the both of you for tonight Carrie will find hers any moment.
Brenda:Marun... Thank you. Brenda gave him a ghost hug.
Marun: Anytime so you going to try on these. Marun holds out some dresses. Marun: Mom and aunt Linda knew what I was doing and bought clothes for you and Carrie.
Brenda: Marun.
Marun: Well aren't you going to try them on. Brenda swallowed the pill and her body became visible. Marun: It will wear off in the morning.
Brenda: Ok. Brenda tried on clothes in her closet. Brenda: Ok I'm ready. She came out with a red dress that glittered in the sunlight and marun notices she was wearing red shoes. Marun: Wow Brenda you look amazing Brandon sure is a lucky guy.
Brenda: Thank you Marun.
Marun: Now I wonder what I am going to wear.
Brenda: Well marun actually. Brenda came in with some new clothes inside of bags from the mall. Brenda: I figured since you are trying to impress Tina so I thought you should try these on because you are not wearing a stained dominos shirt.
Marun: But I cleaned it.
Brenda: no now try them on. Marun goes into the closet and looks at all the clothes and picks out the perfect attire. Marun: So what do you think. Marun came out with his new clothes a blue tux with a red shirt inside and black boots and to top it all off a blue tie. Brenda: Marun... you look amazing.
Marun: Thanks sis. Brenda looked at the clock. Brenda:Oh come on it's almost four we better get to the door. Marun and Brenda went to the door and when the looked outside they saw Darwin and ocho waiting by a car. It was a medium size orange car with 2 seats in the front and 5 in the back.
Ocho: Hey guys so my mom is talking us in her car.
Marun: Cool nice car ocho.
Ocho: Thanks marun. Marun looks around but Tina's no where in sight. Ocho: So guys you ready?
Marun: You guys go on ahead I'll just wait here for Tina.
Ocho: You sure marun because we can just wait here a bit longer.?
Marun: No guys it's okay go on I'll see you later okay.
Brenda: Ok  bye Marun hopefully Tina comes soon.
(5 pm)
Marun soon has a text from his sister.
Brenda: so are guys coming.
Marun: not yet she still hasn't gotten here.
Brenda: you know you can come here and tell her to meet us at the party.
Marun: I know it's just I believe she'll get here I just have to be patient.
Brenda: Marun. Okay fine love you .
Marun: love you too Brenda.
(6pm)
Marun receives a text from ocho.
Ocho: are you guys coming .
Marun: not yet.
Ocho: has she not shown up yet .
Marun  no but I can wait .
Ocho: how are you so patient.
Marun: well one time I had to wait three hours just for my mom and Brenda to go in and out of the mall this is almost nothing.
Ocho: ok well hopefully see you soon marun.
(7pm)
Marun had been waiting for 3 hours for Tina he thought maybe she forgot or perhaps she decided that marun was not her type of guy. Finally he gave up and started to go inside because he didn't want to go to the party with out Tina and he couldn't possibly get in without a date. Just as he was about to go inside He hears footsteps or more like claws. Then he saw her it was Tina She looked sad as she came around looking for something.
Marun: Tina?
Tina: Marun!
Tina looked sad and apologetic like she was about to burst into tears. Marun looked at Tina she was wearing a beautiful blue dress and looked like her her eyeliner was running a little.
Marun: Tina why are you sad?
Tina: aren't you mad I promised to pick you up and i am 3 hours late.
Marun: you know I would've waited for a thousand years just to know you are safe.
. Tina: Marun....
Marun: Come on we don't have to go to the party we could just stay here.
Tina: No I promise I go to the party with you and I intend to keep that promise.
Marun: So you want to start walking?
Tina: No come on hop on. Tina turned around showing her back. Marun blushed a little.
Marun: you sure?
Tina: Yeah it's the quickest way to get there. Marun: Okay. Marun hopped on Tina's back and they started walking to the party.
Marun: You know Tina you look beautiful.
Tina blushed a little.
Tina: Thanks that tuxedo looks great on you. As they traveled along Marun notice that Tina's scales was so soft in felt like he was riding a cloud. He stopped himself before Tina noticed he didn't want to feel weird. Then as they were getting closer Marun asked.
Marun: Hey Tina why were you late though.
Tina: Oh um well you see I was having dinner with my dad.
Marun: Oh so you were late because you were eating and getting ready.
Tina: No it's because my dad told me To be careful with my feelings about this guy and he kept telling me not to go but I finally convinced him to let me, but by that time I was already late. Marun: It's ok so who was this guy your dad told you to be careful with.
Tina: Um well it was..
Marun: It's ok we're almost there you don't have to tell me.
Tina: Thanks for understanding Marun but this guy I was talking about is actually. Just then Tina stops seeing The bowl a gigantic building with huge lights and he saw balloons on the outside.
Marun: wow it looks awesome.
Tina: Yeah.
Marun: So you want to go inside?
Tina: Yeah.... Marun?
Marun: Yes Tina?
Tina : Thank you for waiting for me I'm sorry I made you wait for so long I..
Marun: It's ok Tina better late than never I always say so come on. Marun and Tina started walking and head inside.