The party part 3

Marun and Tina came to the dance floor and it was awesome he saw Alan dancing with Carmen and then he saw something that was surprising he saw Ocho dancing with Brenda. Marun: Brenda?
Brenda: Marun so do you like the party. Marun: yeah it's awesome what happened to Brandon.
Brenda: Oh it didn't work out so I am dancing with ocho.
Marun: oh I'm sorry Brenda maybe it just wasn't meant to be.
Brenda: actually I found out he was dating masami when he was talking to her.
Marun: Oh Brenda well he probably couldn't see what was inside you.
Brenda: thanks Marun, hey Tina can I have a quick word with Marun for a moment.
Tina: Sure. Brenda pulled Marun away from the crowd.
Brenda: So what took you guys so long?
Marun: Well when Tina arrived she said that her dad wanted to warn her about her feelings about a guy and that is why she was late so you see she likes someone else.
Brenda: Marun.
Marun: What?
Brenda: Don't you see the person she has feelings for is you?
Marun: Hmm I don't know.
Brenda: Come on Marun I've seen the way she looks at you why else would she go to this party with you?
Marun: Probably to practice for the person who she really likes.
Brenda: Wow I guess was wrong I guess Tina really is a cold,heartless, mean, selfish....
Marun: No she isn't, she's nice,caring, and even though she's a little bit sensitive she's one of the most... Brenda gave a side eye.
Brenda: You know this is only proving my point.
Marun: Okay I get it.
Brenda:Just tell her how you feel. By the way how did you get here this place is 8 miles from our house.
Marun: Oh well I rode on Tina.
Brenda: Oh you rode Tina huuh how was it? Marun: It felt magical like I was riding on a cloud her soft scales feeling as if.... Brenda gave him a look. 
Marun: Uh I am going to go back to Tina. Brenda: yeah you should.
Marun goes back to Tina. Then suddenly the dj starts talking.
Dj: Alright guys we are going to close out tonight with a slow dance now come on bring all your dates for a final dance who ever does the best will get a special spotlight dance. Marun: you want to dance.
Tina: Of course. Marun holds Tina's hands and they begin to dance. Tina: So you finished your conversation with your sister.
Marun: Yeah listen Tina there's something I have to tell you. Marun was feeling nervous as if what he would say would break him.
Tina: It's ok Marun take your time I'm willing to wait as long as you need me to.
Marun: Tina for a long time I have wanted to say that I.. he was stuttering that I... that I... Then the DJ  starts talking.
Dj: alright guys we tallied up the votes and the winners are.... Marun and Tina congratulations. Just then a spot light appeared and shined upon them. Dj: now let's play a final song to end the night.
(Darwin's POV)
Darwin: Yes our plan is being put into action marun and Tina will be locking lips by the end of the night.
Sarah: then tarun will finally form.
Carrie: I just hope my cousin has the will power to make a move.
(end of Darwin's POV)
Just then the music was playing and Marun and Tina were dancing away.
Tina: Marun I had no idea you were so light on your feet.
Marun: Nah only because you are such a good dancer. As they continued dancing the night away Marun looked into Tina's eyes and saw them sparkle in the light and it made his heart flutter with delight. Dj: Ok everyone that's it for tonight I will see you next time and hope you have a great night. Then everyone starts to leave Then Marun and Tina are outside the bowl. Marun: So did you have a good time?
Tina: Yeah I did... Marun.
Marun: yeah?
Tina: I'm sorry I was late you deserve so much better than me I don't even know why you asked me out you deserve so much better I'm just a mean selfish,ugly, good for nothing....
Marun: Tina you shouldn't say those things about yourself.
Tina: But it's true. Tina looked like she was going to cry.
Marun: that's not true.
Tina: Really than what do you think of me?
Marun: What do I think? I think you are understanding, kind, tough, and beautiful just the way you are. Marun blushed a little realizing what he said.
Tina: Marun that's so sweet of you.
Marun: Well it's getting late I should probably head home.
Tina: Well there is one thing I wanted to do. Marun: Really well there's still time to go back and... Marun stopped talking and looked at Tina and realized that she was leaning in. She was trying to kiss him! He never kissed anybody before and didn't know if he was ready but he went for it he just hoped Tina didn't think he was bad at it. So he started to lean in. Then suddenly they heard a car horn. They jumped away from each other blushing from embarrassment. There he saw his dad a blue ghost in his blue car and with his special silver watch.
Marun: Dad?
Dad: Hey Marun I noticed you and Brenda were here and decided to give you a ride home.
Marun: Oh cool.
Dad: So who's the T. rex is she a friend of yours?
Marun: Umm Brenda dad's here to pick us up!Brenda:OK!
Marun looked at Tina and he didn't know what to do so he said.
Marun: well um bye Tina see you Monday.
Tina: Bye Marun I had fun tonight.
Marun: Yeah me too. Marun and Brenda went inside the car.
Dad: So did you guys enjoy the party?
Brenda: Yeah it was fun.
Dad: So Marun who's your girlfriend?
Marun: She's not my girlfriend! He was telling the truth although he kinda wished she was. Dad: Are you suuure because it looked like she was going to kiss you.
Marun: Um I ummm.
Brenda: Dad come on leave him be.
Dad: What can a father ask his children about their lives speaking of which how was Brandon. Brenda: Oh umm it didn't work out.
Dad: Oh sorry sweetheart don't worry someday you'll fine the right guy. As soon as he meets my standards.
Brenda: Dad!!
Dad: Fine let's just go home. So they drove away to their house for the weekend.
(Darwin's POV)
Darwin: So close I thought our plan would work.
Carrie: Figures my uncle does tend to have bad timing.
Darwin: Well we tried maybe another time. Sarah: Yeah I guess for now my ship will remain in port. Okay guys I hoped you liked this extra long part and I have two questions for you. I know Tawog has probably been gone for a long time but I appreciate if you give me feedback by answering these two questions. 1 do you think I should create bios for my ocs, 2 should each part be about this long or shorter? Have a good day!