First Debate round part one

Brenda: Look I already told you I'm fine.
Marun: Come on at least tell me your talking points again.
Brenda was preparing for her first debate round with Richwood high with Marun trying to get her to practice..
Brenda: I've already practiced for weeks I think I've got it by now.
Marun: Alright I just wanted to be sure that...
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
Marun: I'll get it.
Marun then approached the door and as he opened it there were two teens. One teen had blonde hair and had a blue shirt wrapped in sweaters, the other with black hair, glasses, and a purple shirt.
Blonde boy: Hey loser do you know where we can find beef.
Marun: Uhh..
Black haired boy: Hey dweeb he asked you something so you think you're a big shot huh?
Marun: (nervously) I uhh.
Brenda suddenly comes to the door
Brenda: Alright what's with all the co..
Brenda quickly looked at the boys.
Brenda: Marun who are these weird 80s people looking like they're about to have a disco fight?
The boys then quickly laughed at her with a small tear coming down their eyes.
Blonde boy: Oh that is a good one right Troy.
Troy: Yeah good one Carlton ha ha.
The two boys kept laughing while the twins looked at them awkwardly.
Brenda: (awkwardly) Alright then mind moving out of our property before we call the cops.
Troy: Oh I see look Carlton it seems we got some dweebs thinking they're so hardcore huh.
Carlton: You're right Troy I think we do they just think they're so hardcore huh.
Soon the boys start leaving but say this.
Carlton: See you at the debate club losers..
The boys then laughed as they proceeded to leave their house. Brenda then closed the door feeling heated and enraged.
Brenda: (anger) I can't believe uhh I'm gonna...
Marun: Woah woah it's ok sis just rela..
Brenda: Marun this has been happening since last week remember the coach?
(Last week)
The door knocks and Brenda comes by to open the door.
Brenda: I'll get it.
Brenda slowly opened the door revealing a man in his underwear with a sweater around his neck
Coach: Hi I'm the coach over at Richwood high and I heard you're going to compete in today's match up.
Brenda: Yeah but i don't know how tha...
Coach: I actually just came here to wish you luck in the competition next week.
The coach goes to pull out his hand.
Brenda: Wow um ok thank y...
Coach quickly pulled his hand back.
Coach: (mockingly) Sike well guess what you'll looose and we will win losers.
Marun then comes outside.
Marun: (tired) Brenda we talked about this you can't just call everyone los...
Marun then looked up at the guy.
Marun: Is he your volleyball instructor sis?
Coach:Who's this weird...
Brenda: Look can you just leave us alone.
Coach: ohhh you scared huuh little scared...
Then Brenda shuts the door on him.
Brenda: Man what a weirdo.
Marun: Ehh it's probably just a one time thing we should be fine.
(Flashback ends)
Brenda: As you can see clearly this hasn't just disappeared.
Marun: Yeah i can see that.
Brenda: Anyways we got to go I need time to prep with the gang anyhow.
Marun: Alright fine just try to not let them get to you.
Brenda: come on Marun you know me better than that, still....
Marun: No worries you got this sis.
Brenda: Yeah now come on let's head out.
Then the twins head out to school.
A few minutes later they have arrived at school.
Brenda: Alright well guess I better prep with the gang we need to finalize a few things.
Marun: Hey well at least you get to have the day off classes.
Brenda: (hopeful) Yeah.. Yeah You're right thanks Marun.
Marun: No problem and Brenda.
Brenda: What is it br...
Brenda suddenly was shocked as she turned around right when Marun ran to her for a hug.
Marun: You'll be great I promise.
Brenda turned red in embarrassment as she quickly flashed a small smile.
Brenda: (Embarrassed) Marun.... come on your embarrassing me I'll lose my cool image.
Marun understood and then quickly let her go.
Marun: Alright good luck sis
Brenda: Later bro.
Brenda proceeded to head inside to prepare for the competition.
Brenda wanders inside the room in order to catch up with her team.
Brenda: Hey everyone.
Anias: (relived) Oh Brenda thank goodness you're here.
Brenda quickly scanned the room and saw the two of them
Brenda: Where is everyone?
Anais: (Panicked) I don't know I've been texting the guys for over an hour and the competition starts soon.
Brenda: Hey no worries it's just the first round and I don't think we need to many today.
Anais: You don't understand in order to compete we need at least a team of three otherwise we'll be disqualified.
Brenda quickly thought of something.
Brenda: I think I have an idea!
Clare's POV
Clare: You want me to WHAT?
Brenda: Please I know it's so last minute and kind of a difficult request but you're the only other person I can think of who can do this.
Clare: Uh I-I don't know.
Mystery voice: Well I think you can do it.
Suddenly appearing from the halls is a yellow guy with white hair. Clare's boyfriend Jared Dawson.
Clare: Baby come on you're just saying that.
Jared: It's true though you have been through so much and this is going to be nothing compared to that remember when you were about to move last year.
Clare: Yeah and I was a mess
Jared: but you were strong and hey because of Gumball you're still here but that experience made you stronger.
Brenda: Yeah and you spent so much time with me last week working on my speech that you know about this debate just as much as I do, why else do you think I asked you in the first place.
Clare looks at the love of her life and her new friend and thought a little bit before saying.
Clare: (confidently) Alright I'll do it.
Brenda: (relived) Alright thank you you're the best.
Clare: Of course anything for you girl.
The girls head on over to the debate room to deliver the news.
Anais: So?
Brenda: (confidently) Looks like Richwood better watch out cause there are some new champs in town.
Anias: Awesome alright well let's get to it.
The girls begin practicing and within a short time the moment has arrived and they headed outside for the competition.
Brenda: Well here goes nothing.
Clare: We got this.
Anias: Alright girls here we go.
They walk out and here the monstrous sound of applause from the Elmore side of the bleachers.
Students: Let's Go Elmore let's Go!!!
Suddenly the hostess motions the crowd to quiet down.
Hostess: Alright on my life we have our competitors of richwood high.
Troy: You ready dweeb sticks?
Carlton: Hopefully they are Troy or Else they'll cry harder when we kick their butts.
The girls looked over and a look of shock registers on Anias and Clare's faces
Anias: How many extracurricular activities do they even do.
Brenda: Wait you know them?
Clare: It's a long and very weird story.
On the richwood high bleachers they make a clapping without moving any of their hands.
Brenda: How are they.....
Brenda and Clare: Don't ask.
Hostess: And over here we have at their home bass Elmore Junior High.
Suddenly the Elmore side starts roaring with support as the started cheering loudly.
Students: LET'S GO ELMORE LET'S GO!!!
Suddenly the hostess motions them to get quiet again.
Hostess: Alright let's Begin...
(A/N) Hey guys sorry I've haven't been able to upload as quickly as I wanted just been busy but I promise I'll upload the second part as possible till then I'll see you guys next time.