Brenda's surprise

When Marun got home from school at Thursday he was sitting on the couch waiting for his sister. When Brenda came home marun attempted to wave she slapped him.
Marun: um ouch what was that for?
Brenda: you know what you did.
Marun: what.
Brenda: gee let me think.
(Flashback)
Brenda: so did you see Brandon?
Clare: yeah he's so cute.
Brenda: well see you later girl.
Clare: bye. Just then ocho came
Ocho: hey Brenda.
Brenda: hi um do I know you.
Ocho: oh sorry my name is ocho.
Brenda: hey.
Ocho: so I was wondering if you like to go to the party with me. Brenda was about to reject him then she saw Brandon looking at her with flowers in his hand. Then Brandon dumped them on the ground with teary eyes. Then Brandon went to ask masami instead. ( paused flashback) Marun: now explain to me how that's my fault.
Brenda: well. ( continue flash back) Brenda: ok Ocho: thanks see you tomorrow Brenda oh and tell marun thanks for the confidence boost. (End of flashback) Brenda: by the way ocho says thank you oh and also WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME.
Marun: I thought it would be a nice surprise you know.
Brenda: Well it wasn't.
Marun: oh come on he's not bad just misunderstood.
Brenda: but.
Marun: look if you want to go with Brandon that's fine just let ocho down easy ok.
Brenda: fine oh and sorry for slapping you. Marun: it's ok I probably deserved it.
Brenda: no you didn't don't say that marun you were trying to do a nice thing I should've reacted better.
Brenda: so did you asked out Tina?
Marun: yep and she is coming here tomorrow to pick me up.
Brenda: I thought the guy was supposed to pick up the lady.
Marun: well you know mom and dad will probably be busy besides I don't mind. Marun: so are you going to walk tomorrow.
Brenda: no ocho is talking me.
Marun: are you going to tell him no though. Brenda: ok how about this I'll tell him no at school then I'll see if Brandon changes his mind.
Marun: alright but be gentle.
Brenda: fine so do you know what you're going to wear tomorrow. Marun: what do you mean. Brenda: marun you telling me you are going to the party naked.
Marun: but I am always naked and so are you and nobody's ever had a problem with it.
Brenda: yes but I am just saying that this might make a good impression on Tina and you know we're not all lucky to have the ability to wear clothes.
Marun: Brenda I know you wish you could wear clothes but hey you know at least you can go through walls.
Brenda: if only I could wear a cute necklace. Marun: ok but Tina doesn't wear clothes so I don't want her to feel bad.
Brenda: you won't make her feel bad in fact I believe it would impress her and show her how much you care.
Marun: ok I'll think about it.
Brenda: night Marun.
Marun: good night Brenda. Then Marun went to bed excited for the party