#7 Brent Seabrook

Your Pov

"I think I deserve an explanation as to why you've got your panties in a twist all the fucking time Y/N!!!" Brent yelled as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Why don't you ask Amy?" I replied my voice as cold as ice.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked gritting his teeth together

"I don't know but The reporters thought it deserved to be written about and on the front cover of every newspaper in Chicago" I snapped

"What're you talking about?" Brent asked confusion laced in every word he spat out

"I'm talking about you and your so called 'close Friend' Amy kissing at some bar" I explained crossing my arms over my chest

"It was a meaningless kiss" Seabrook shook his head "you know I love you"

"No" I shook my head "I really fucking don't Brent, we've been dating for 6 months now and you are keeping our relationship a secret from everyone. None of your teammates know I exist, neither does your family & I've kept it a secret from the people I love all because you weren't ready to face the media and deal with paparazzi" I exclaimed "but it's okay to lip lock with your best friend at a well known bar in front of your teammates fans and reporters"

"Y/N" Brent started but I shook my head at him as my tears escaped my eyes. I walked towards the door knowing he was right behind me. I opened it up and kept my hand on the knob "I think you should go"

"Will you give me the chance to explain myself First?" I looked at my boyfriend and noticed the tears rimmed around his big eyes. I shut my eyes holding back the urge to hug him and tell him I forgive him.

"Please leave. Im sure Amy would be happy to keep you company" my voice was dry and I held my ground. Making sure to stop my tears. Once he leaves I'll Let them all out again.

He walked to the door and stopped giving me a look saying we weren't over but it felt like we were. I kept my emotions hidden as he whispered 'I love you' and walked out my door. I shut it and slid down my wooden door just as my tears fell. My knees buckled to my chest and I sobbed into them uncontrollably. Why don't relationships ever last?

I got up after an hour of crying and headed to my room. It was now around 6pm, I looked at my phone that was beeping, notifying me the Blackhawks pregame talks were uploaded.

I ignored it and decided to take a long shower, hopefully clearing my mind up a little bit. Once I was done from my long shower I got dressed into a pair of sweats and a plain white tank-top knowing that I wasn't going anywhere tonight. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand before making my way to the living room. I put on the game because I just had to see his face a few times.

There was a stoppage in the game and the broadcasters began to speak about none other than Brent Seabrook. His face appeared on the screen as they spoke of his Game and how he was making some horrible plays. the next thing the man said caught my attention

"He should be playing Awesome after revealing to the media that he finally got a girlfriend" The first man chimed

The second mans reply made my eyes bulge out of their sockets "He said her name was Y/N Y/L/N and he also said she was the greatest girlfriend out there & that he's proud to call Y/N his girlfriend"

I gabbed my phone and immediately opened the Blackhawks application. I scrolled through the feed before clicking on the pregame interview I wanted to hear. I listen intently at every word he said. Noticing he spoke about me most of the time. I sighed as a small smile appeared On my face. He finally proved to me how much I really meant to him. My smile got bigger as I listened to the interview again.

---

I was put down as the Final buzzer sounded and the stars began to celebrate together. The Blackhawks lost to the Dallas Stars 6-3.

I turned the Chanel and put it on some movie and then went to the kitchen to grab some chocolate ice cream and a whole lot of junk food. What? A girl needs to fill her voids people.

After an hour of watching the stupidest movie ive ever seen I turned the tv off and went to clean up my mess. I stopped in my tracks when numerous knocks on my door sounded In my house.

I opened the door and bit my lip as I stared at the man I truly loved. There were tears in his eyes and he looked like a mess.

"Listen Y/N I didn't come here to fight I came here to tell you that I love you and that the whole world knows and-"

I shushed him and pulled him into the House he let out a 'woah' when I wrapped pulled him closer to me by his shirt.

"Fucking Kiss me already" I whispered and Brent did as he was told.

We kissed at a slow pace but i quickened the pace before pulling his beanie off and grabbing his neck, pulling his face Closer in the process. I felt his hands move my top up, exposing my stomach to him. His cold fingers pressed into my skin and I gasped. His tongue darted into my mouth and he began pushing me forward. Keeping our mouths locked together all the while. I fell on the couch and forced him down on top of me. Out bodies pressed together just like our lips. Our hands were entwined and above our heads. Our legs were tangled Together while our tongues were too.

I pulled away stared at him deeply "I know you love me, I know the world knows about us, I know you're proud of me and I want you to know that I love you im proud of you and you Brent seabrook are my world"

xxxx

I like this! Enjoy jamiethebenn
Anyways vote and comment requests or thoughts and check out my Taylor hall FF if you're a fan of him! Anyways ILY ALL. Xx💋✨
Much Love,
@OvisYellowLaces8❄️🍁❄️

Ps- It's 2:30 here in OilCountry & I'm still wide awake even though I start my new semester of school tomorrow lol! I'm a gangsta! Xx