#91 Tyler Seguin

Enjoy!😘🙏

......................

Your pov.

"Tyler Babe! When are we heading out to the arena?" I shouted hoping my boyfriend who was pretty caught up in his video game heard me . "tyler!" I shouted

"Oh uhh! Around 5 why?" He called back not even looking my way. I have to admit the new racing game he got is pretty fun but after watching Ty play it 20 or more times a day i began to hate it a lot.

"Sidney wanted to know thats all!" I shouted back.

I heard tyler Groan and shut off his Game. I swear he gets jealous too quickly. Just because I'm close friends with Sidney Crosby tyler freaks out and tries his very best to keep me away from him. I'm not in love with the guy and I barely see him so why does Ty gotta be so scared. I love him not Crosby it's simple.

"Let's go!" Tyler said grabbing his car keys and hat. He was wearing a grey suit and white button up. When did he change?

"It's four thirty Babe! & besides the arena isn't a long drive from here what's the rush?" I asked curious as to why my boyfriend was acting strange.

"Well I must make sure you have time with Crosby! We don't need him crying or throwing a temper tantrum now do we?" tyler muttered out

I rolled my eyes and decided to play along "you're right Tyler. I do need to see Sidney! I miss the guy like crazy!"

Tyler had an annoyed look on his face and didn't say anything he just opened the door and let me out of the house before locking up.

When we arrived at the arena Sidney and his teammates we're walking out because they're practice was done.

"Hey Crosby!" I shouted catching up to him and the guys. I knew tyler would be mad but I don't care he's behaving like a child.

"(Y/n)! I've missed you how's it been?" Sidney exclaimed pulling me into a hug

I pulled away and smiled at him "it's been great there's none such thing as Boring when your with Tyler so that's always Awesome I guess, how have ya been? Got yourself a special someone?" I asked

"I've been awesome and nope hockey's my main priority right now but I am starting to like one of the staff members at the arena! She's pretty cute!" he admitted causing me to laugh

"Good luck with that anyways I'll catch up with you after the game see ya Sid!" I waved goodbye and he told me to meet him outside their locker room when the game finished.

----

The game ended and Dallas won 4-2 & Tyler scored a Hatrick! If I new jealousy made him score goals I would flirt with every guy I met.

I texted tyler telling him I was meeting up with Sidney. When I made it to the visiting teams looker room I saw Crosby walk out with two pair of skates and two helmets. Neal then came out and handed me two sticks and two sets of gloves plus a bucket of pucks.

I looked up at Sidney "are you seriously not tired Sid! you wanna play more hockey after you just played for an hour!" I exclaimed

He chuckled and nodded "it's my favourite thing to do"

As we we're skating around and taking Shots at the empty nets I noticed Tyler standing at the entrance of the Ice glaring at Sidney. he seems sad! Why? I shook it off and looked away before he noticed me staring and skated towards Sidney.

"I gotta go alright! I'm sorry we didn't get to spend too much time together but next time you're in Dallas I promise we'll hangout like old times"

Sid smiled "you're right it's getting pretty late and I got a plane to be on in half an hour anyways"

Crosby hugged me and we stayed like that for a few extra seconds. Tyler's face flashed in my mind. I pulled away and said goodbye to Sid one last time before skating off the ice. I put away the skates and equipment before I began looking for my boyfriend.

I saw a glimpse of tyler, he was walking into the stars dressing room. I walked in after him only to see him siting with his face in his hands.

"Ty?" I whispered

He looked up and shook his head "go back to Crosby I'm sure you'll have more fun with him (y/n)"

"I left him because I missed you"

His eyes brightened up, making me giggle

"You're just saying that because you need a ride home!" Ty grumbled looking away from me.

I moved towards him and sat on his lap "I do need a ride home but I also need my cuddle buddy as well...soo" I trailed off leaning down and kissing tyler.

He turned his face to the side. I sighed and Began kissing every inch of his face. I saw a smile form on his face and turned his head towards me so he was facing me "Baaaabeeeee" I whined "I love you not Sidney"

"You mean that?" He asked looking up at me

I nodded " I love you and only you"

"Good! Crosby can go and find himself a pens girl! I get Dallas's number one fan all to myself"

I blushed and pulled his head towards mine "I'm not only the stars best fan I'm Seguins best fan too"

"Damn right you are" tyler whispered pulling me into his body.

xxxxx

Enjoy! Comment your requests below @whosyourdoughty8 xox!!!