#55 Schiefele& #70 Pearson

Double proposal💍💍

Tanners Pov

*It's news years eve*

"Do you think this will work Mark?" I asked my bestfriend as we headed into yet another jewelry store.

we were looking for the perfect rings.for our perfect girlfriends. they're bestfriends just like mark and I. I met (y/n) and her friend (y/f/n) at a sports bar and one day mark came with me and they we're there, of course Mark fell head over heels for (y/n)'s friend like I fell for her and he decided to plan a double date and we've been smooth sailing ever since.

"Dude come on when have my plans ever failed us?"

I looked at mark and rolled my eyes " you got us in trouble today when u decided to build a snowman in the middle of the road because there was more space there"

He began laughing uncontrollably "that was pretty funny, but what we're doing now is a serious commitment that we are both ready for."

"I know I just don't want to mess up my proposal" I sighed as my eyes scanned the wedding rings that we're laid out.

"this is it" I whispered pointing at a Diamond ring that had another ring attached filled with smaller heart shaped diamonds

I paid for the ring after getting (y/n) size. I turned around to help mark pick a ring but he was already pointing at one.

----

My hands began to shake as we set up everything in marks backyard. we were doing this in Winnipeg because I still have a few days off due to my knee injury and Mark couldn't make it to LA on short notice. (I had to make something up;))

"Boys!" I jumped at the sound of my girlfriend

My hands we're becoming really sweaty and I couldn't utter a word

"He-hey babe" I stuttered pulling her into a hug. I waved at (y/f/n) and she returned the gesture.

"It's so beautiful who set this up" my love asked as her eyes scanned the backyard.

"We did" I replied entwining our fingers.

"You two are adorable how did you guys manage this all? did mark even help?"

I laughed at the comment (y/f/n) made and saw mark cross his arms over his chest "yes yes i did"

-----

"Buddy it's time" I whispered looking up at the clock. 5 minutes left until midnight.

"Babe" I called and my girlfriend approached me. "mark and I want to take you guys for a nice walk before it hits midnight"

---

As we we're walking I saw the Sign at the end of the street when the girls saw the glowing sign they an to see what was going on. Mark and I smiled before pulling out our rings. we bent down behind them as they red the electric sign.

It read " We may have our ups and Downs but you two are our queens and we want to give you something Better than A crown Turn around"

When they finally turned around they gasped in shock.

"(Y/n) will you marry?" I asked as mark did the same

The girls looked at one another as tears fled their eyes

"YES!!!!"

I slid the ring onto my new fiancés finger and pulled her into a kiss. we broke away as the fireworks appeared in the night sky.

"This is the best New Years ever" she squealed causing me to chuckle "I love you, more than anything"

"I love you too and I'm happy your my King and I'm your queen"

"It's going to be like this forever" I smiled as I kissed her softly

She pulled away "and always" she whispered before reattaching our lips.

xxxxx

This was a little tricky to write cause it was a double proposal but I love the challenge! enjoy!! Xx

Requested by: @gallysquared

This might be my last update until Thursday. cause I have an exam tomorrow (science10) and after that I'm leaving to Jasper. Finally school is done!!!!❤️❤️🙏🙏

@whosyourdoughty8 🙊😘💕

*Request Below* 🙊🙊