#27 Alec Martinez

Stanley Cup!

---------------

Your pov.

I stood on the ice watching my boyfriend Alec Hoist the Stanley Cup. Happiness was radiating off of his face after he kissed the Cup. every few minutes he would look at the entrance of the ice and his facial expression would change to sadness. I knew why this was happening, Alec wanted his parents here and their flight was scheduled to land here at 12am. Alec thought they were going to make it here tonight at eight but they called and said they couldn't make it.

I decided to take the matter into my own hands and booked two flights for his parents. Marty doesn't know and I wanna keep it a surprise, I'm sure he'll be fine.

"Having fun?" I heard Marty ask as he approached me

I nodded and smiled before hugging him. "how does it feel to score the goal that won us the Cup babe?" I asked

"Incredible! I just wish my parents we're here, I missem' like crazy" he sighed

"I know but at least I'm here" I joked making Marty chuckle.

"They're proud of you Marty! They're probably throwing a party at their house right now with all the neighbours and family friends" I added, I feel bad hiding their arrival from him but I can't crack now!

-----

"(Y/n)! Babe I'm home where are you!?" I heard Alec's voice and made sure his parents were outside on the deck.

"Home so soon?" I asked before kissing him quickly before I could move back Marty pulled me into his body and kissed me roughly I pulled away awhile after and grabbed Marty's hand

"I got a surprise for you!"

Marty looked at me with a confused expression "just come with me" I sighed pulling him to the backyard

"Babe it's 1:30 in the morning why are we coming out- Mom! Dad!" Martinez ran to his parents throwing his arms around them. I stood at the door watching them in awe.

"When did you guys get here? I thought you guys couldn't make it?"

"Well your awesome girlfriend booked us two flight tickets for 12am and we couldn't say no to her after she begged us to close the shop and come see are boy smiling from ear to ear!" Alec's dad replied.

Alec looked at me and motioned me to come over. I walked up to him and he kissed my forehead, "thank you (y/n) this is the best gift ever"

"Anything for my Number one Boy!" I winked

After spending an hour catching up with Alec's parents we all decided to head to bed.

I laid down and Alec walked out of the washroom and jumped on the bed landing mostly on top of me.

"Hey princess" Marty smirked

"Hi Creature" I winked causing Marty to pout which then resulted in me kissing him softly

"Yknow I scored the game winning goal and also scored the best girl out there as well" Martinez murmured muzzling his face in my neck

"Is that so?" I asked wrapping my arms around him

"Mhm" he mumbled into my skin

"I love you Babe" I whispered before reaching over and switching off the lamp.

"I love you too (y/n)" Alec replied before drifting off to sleep in my arms.

xxxxxx

Someone sent me an inbox asking for an Alec Martinez one so this is what I came up with aha! Hope you like it!

@whosyourdoughty8 xx

Comment players below & I will update them ASAP!

Next up is Taylor Hall #4 of the Edmonton Oilers aka (one of my fav Teams!)