#31 Carey Price

(An: brothers name is Lucas!)

Your Pov.

------------

Why did he leave me? Was I a burden on him? Did he find someone better? That's probably it. I'm not perfect I'm far from it I'm not drop dead gorgeous, I'm not smart I'm not the kinda girl every guy wants. I'm a plain Jane!

I love Carey, I always will I can't just forget him. I know he hurt me but I love him. I can't just stop loving him I wish I did though he stopped loving me so easily, then again maybe he never did love me! I was always just a die hard Habs fan sitting behind the goalie net hoping they win and Price would get a shutout. Now I don't think I'll ever step foot in Bell Centre again.

My brother came into the living room where I was curled up on the couch. I've been like this for a week now.

"Eat up!" he said handing me a sandwich of peanut butter and jam.

"I'm not hungry" I muttered

"Listen (y/n) I am sick and tired of the way you've been acting. I don't wanna come off as rude but You have to forget about Carey all right! he's gone. Don't waist your time crying over someone who didn't think you we're good enough. You're ten times better than Price forget him already!"

I nodded and grabbed the sandwich from my brother. "thanks" I smiled as I took a bite.

----

"(Y/n)!!!!! Wanna go for a walk?" I heard Lucas shout.

"Uh... Ya sure I'll go get dressed" I shouted back before running up to my room.

I threw on a Pair of white skinnies and a tank top that I borrowed from Carey's sister. Me and Kayla we're really close friends and still are. I don't think she knows Carey dumped me . I don't think anybody knows. I wanna keep it that way.

During our walk my brother and I stopped for ice cream. I got chocolate like usual an he got vanilla. After I paid I turned around and came chest first into another guy. I looked up and smiled sheepishly "I'm so sorry I uhh-" I was lost for words this guy was beautiful. He had Long Blond wavy hair and green eyes that we're shining in the sun.

"Hey it's all right let me clean that up" he smiled brightly and used the napkin he was holding to wipe the ice cream off both of our shirts.

"Thanks.... I'm really sorry" I said yet again.

"It's okay but I was thinking the least you could do is tell me your name and gimme your number we could hang out sometime" The guy smirked as I blushed

"That would be great I'm -"

I was cut off by an all too familiar voice

"Taken & also leaving with me her boyfriend" Carey interrupted grabbing my Arm and pulling me away with him

"Let me go Carey! You left me last week you don't need me and you don't want me! Remember you told me these exact words last week"

"I didn't mean any of it! Alright I was scared!"

"Scared of what? I never knew I was the exorcist!" I shouted letting my anger get the best of me

He began to shout back "I was scared because I realized how much you mean to me and how much I love you" he paused and began to talk at normal volume "I thought you would never feel the same so I walked away"

"Carey... I love you!" I yelled slapping his arm.

He chuckled before pulling me into his body "I love you too & I'm sorry!"

"It's okay! But you better not leave me again!" I warned hugging him tighter.

"Can't get enough of me can ya!" He joked looking down at me "and don't worry babe I'll never make a mistake like the one I made last week ever again! besides Kayla would've killed me she's been planning the wedding since the day I told her I got myself a keeper"

I laughed and kissed Carey's neck, he kissed my head before pulling me into his side "let's go home (y/n)"

I smiled then remembered my brother was here with me. I turned my head and noticed he was hitting it off with some girl. I laughed before proceeding to talk with my Boyfriend.

I guess you can say Price is a Keeper!

xxxxx

Hey! Carey Price is One handsome Fella! Hope you like it Megaaaaaan! Luv ya!

@whosyourdoughty8 xox

Vote & comment

Don't forget that I do take requests and update daily! 😉💕