#64 Mikael Granlund

Song:Paper Planes by East of avenue

Unedited!
-
Your POV.

I dialled my boyfriend mikaels number yet again, hoping he would pick up this time.

"Hello"

"Hey mikael"

"You've reached my answering machine. I'm not available at the moment, leave me your name and number and I'll get back to you"

"Urghhh! Are you fricken kidding me! Call me as soon as you can douche bag" I yelled through the phone

Just as I was about to hang up a laugh erupted through the phone
"Got Ya! Hahahahahahha"

I groaned in annoyance before replying "you really are a douche you know that"

"You know you don't mean that, anyways what's up?"

"Nothing much how's things with you" I smirked knowing he hates when I don't tell him what's going on.

"(Y/n) don't start with me" granlund groaned

"I'm just calling to see when you'll be home" I replied as I dried my hands on a rag while my phone sat between my ear and shoulder.

"I'm not really sure, all flights have been delayed due to horrible weather" Mikey budded in

"Please tell me you'll get here on time! Tomorrows Christmas! I can't celebrate without you babe" i exclaimed

"I really want to be there with you, hopefully I get there in time" he replied saddened

"It's 10am right now, you have some time babe, no worries right?" I smiled to myself trying to believe my own words.

"Ya you're right princess!"

"Listen I gotta go finish the laundry call me when you get a flight" we said our goodbyes and I returned to my chores.
----

It was now midnight, mikael hasn't arrived and I haven't heard from him. I really need a christmas miracle. I sighed before turning off the nightlight in our room. I slipped under the covers and let sleep take over my body.

I woke up and the bright sun was beaming through the window across from the bed.

I turned and noticed the left side of the bed was untouched. He didn't make it.

I washed up, and left my PJ's on then I finally let my tears fall. I've never been alone on Christmas. Ever.

I walked down stairs and turned on the coffee maker. I grabbed the Christmas themed jar of cookies I baked and set them on the living room table. I couldn't open presents now, and I wouldn't think to anyways. Hopefully my boyfriend that I miss to death gets home soon.

I was stolen from a thought when the doorbell chimed, signalling someone was here. Who leaves the house on Christmas? Really!
I opened the door and a gasped left my lips as my eyes met with the one set of eyes I've missed for days.

"Babe! You made it" i exclaimed before jumping on Mikey's body.

He held me against him tightly and whispered in my ear "I've missed you my love, so so much"

I let go of him after a few seconds and placed a passionate kiss to his lips before grabbing his hand to drag him inside.

"Wait-wait" Granlund stopped me "I got these so we could build a snowman"

I looked at the bag I didn't notice he was carrying and grinned. "Let me grab my coat"

Once the snowman was built my boyfriend and I began to decorate it together.

"Which hat?" I asked as I held up a Minnesota Wild snapback and a top hat.

"The wilds hat Without a doubt" Mikael replied with a chuckle

I laughed as well before placing the hat on the snowmans head

"What should we name him?"

I looked over at Mikael and replied "hmm....Mr.Snow!"

"Mr.snow It is then" Granlund winked

he walked over to my side and wrapped his arms around me from behind. A kiss was placed on my ear and I smiled to Myself.

"Hey look it's mistletoe" Mikael said.

I turned in his arms and looked up. I shook my head and i vibrated with laughter "that's a carrot"

Granlund groaned "just kiss me woman!"

I nodded and pulled his face down to mine. Our lips met and I pulled him closer, savouring every second of this magical moment.

Having him here is the Christmas miracle I needed & I'm very glad I got it.

xxxxx

Enjoy @hestolemyheart64 !!!!
COMMENT REQUESTS & VOTE!✌️
CHECK OUT MY TAYLOR HALL HOCKEY STORY JUST POSTED CHP TWO!
xx @whosyourdoughty8❄️