#29 Leon Draisaitl

Song :TroubleMaker(olli murs) this song is perfect for this OneShot especially the video aha :p xo

Your Pov
I groaned as I rubbed the sleep out of my dark brown eyes. Why do I have to work today? It doesn't matter I'm probably going to get fired the minute I walk in, I've never had a job for more than a day. I always mess things up. You're probably wondering why. Well it's because i want to help people & by help I mean bandage them up after getting hurt or cleaning their cuts after a big fall. the only problem is no one will hire me after they see my work history.
I got up and took a shower before starting to get dressed in my ice cream uniform. That's right I'm going to be scooping ice cream into cones all day, joy to the world! (Note the sarcasm).

After being taught how to scoop ice cream and use the cash register my manager Kristen Sent me to clean tables and what not.

I groaned internally as I tried getting a stain off of one of the tables. I decided to leave it and carry on with the other tables that were not being used, as I turned I saw in the corner of my eye a really cute guy looking my way. I let my eyes meet his and I was lost for words. He was Hot. No scratch that he was Drop dead gorgeous. I looked away as a blush crept onto my face.

I began to walk towards the kitchen when a hand smacked my butt. I gasped before turning around and glaring at the tanned bloke In front of me.

"I need some napkins babe" he smirked before adding in a wink

I grabbed the glass of water that was in front of him and took this bastard by surprise. I poured the ice cold liquid over his head causing the guy to jump in shock.

"What the Fuck!" He shrieked

I was about to respond when a loud chuckle erupted in the store. I turned my attention to the cute guy who was staring at me earlier. I smiled as I adored his contagious laugh.

"(y/n)!!! OUT NOW"

I didn't budge as I heard my managers voice boom through the shop. I just untied my apron, threw it at the douche bag soaked in water & walked towards the door.

"I rather have self-respect than work for an idiot like you" with that I walked out to my truck & hopped in. As I was starting up my truck I took one last glance through the shop window, making eye contact yet again with one of the hottest guys I've ever seen.

-One Week Later-

I groaned throwing my purse on my bed and taking my jacket off. Remember that cute guy I was drooling over about a week ago. Ya well i literally seen him at Every job I've gotten since then. as I was stocking shelves at some art store (I got fired from) I bumped into the devil himself, Leon Draisaitl. that name ring a bell? well If you watch hockey you would know he was drafted by the Edmonton Oilers. my favorite team drafted a guy who has a smirk that I want to kiss off his face. two days after I bump into him at that ugly art store I got a job at a clothing store! Guess who was scanning the racks of male clothing at GUESS JEANS? The one and only Leon. And of course I managed to make a fool of myself right in front of him. how? You may ask. well for starters I dropped a mannequin on him then tried helping him up but fell right on top of him & guess who was watching this whole scene play out. You guessed it! my Boss.

This Dude is literally the definition of perfection . If you wanted to make a girl squeal and lose focus just send Leon there and he'll be sure to do you justice! He's got that Award winning smile that lets his pearly whites shine. The gelled back hair that isn't too long or too short. im telling you this guy could quit hockey and become the hottest German to ever walk the runway. But I'm a diehard hockey fan so I would very much appreciate him in hockey gear a lot more!
--
My eyes began to droop but a knock on my house door brought me back to reality.