#44 morgan Rielly

Your Pov

"Come on Morgan Score us a goal & win us the cup" I whispered as I stood up with the rest of the Maple Leaf fans. There was two minutes left in the first OT & I didn't want it to go to the second OT. It's Game Six if the Maple Leafs win this they win the Cup on home Ice against the Canucks.

The whistle blew and soon I saw burrows going to the penalty box. 1:30 left on the clock! I looked down and noticed Rielly was jumping off the boards for his power play shift, Kadri followed as well as few other players.

This is it! They gotta score.

The crowd was getting louder as the time was getting lower. oh come on!!!

I closed my eyes and squeezed them tightly after a few seconds I heard the goal horn go off and the crowd erupt into screams and cheers.

We won! We won the Cup with only 30 seconds left to go! I looked up at the big screen and saw the replay of the goal. A slapShot by Rielly ! my boyfriend got the game winning goal! My boyfriend won us the Cup! I jumped up and began to high five the fans around me. I then ran down to the entrance of the ice and walked out with the rest of the family members. Morgan's family was already out on the ice and so I followed behind them and hugged his mother from the side.

She looked up at me and happy tears we're falling from her eyes "our boy did it (y/n) he won us the cup!"

I hugged her even tighter and smiled "hes awesome just like his mother" I winked causing her to laugh a little

After his parents hugged him and took a few photos I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his back from behind. it was kind of hard to complete the task because of his hockey equipment. Morgan turned around and smiled brightly as my face came into view

"(Y/n) we brought home the cup babyyyy we got the Stanley Cup!" He cheered picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Babe put me down! You're going to fall!" I exclaimed before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Nope! not happening until you say I am the sexiest man to ever win the Stanley Cup!"

"I can't say that Babe. Crosby won the cup & he is one fine fella! Besides Kadri won it tonight as well did you see his six pack?" I teased knowing he would get mad

"(Y/nnnnnnn)!!!! You gotta be joking!" Morgan exclaimed as he kept skating around the rink

"I'm serious tons of sexy men won the cup you fall at like number 50 for the hottest men to win the Cup!" I laughed

Ri-ri put me down and looked at me with anger "way to ruin my mood babe!" he groaned

I pulled him close to me "I love you and I was kidding of course you are the hottest guy to win the cup! heck you're the hottest guy to play hockey!"

He smiled and kissed my forehead "took ya long enough to state the obvious" he joked

I laughed and pulled him towards the rest of the team.

Kessel walked over and handed Morgan a microphone and a sports reporter came over immediately.

"Hey Morgan! Before we interview you Kessel told us you had an announcement that is very important, mind sharing?" the man asked Morgan

Morgan looked at the camera and then at the me.

"(Y/n) I don't know where to start! I guess I can start off by saying how I can't live without you or how much you mean to me, besides stating the obvious i just wanted to let you know that without your support, love and golden heart I would be lost! you guide me when I need to be guided you teach me when I need to be taught you stay by me even when I'm having a bad day, you tell me you love me every night and sometimes I don't say it back but the truth is I love you more than I've ever loved a person. I want to start a family with you, ya we may be young but I knew it was true love when I saw you sitting behind our bench cheering us on even when we weren't playing our best game! You complete me in every single way and I don't want you with any other man but me so I am now going to ask you; (y/n) will you marry me?"

By the time Morgan finished speaking I was in tears. I looked down and saw him kneeling on one knee holding a diamond ring In the palm of his glove.

This is better than I imagined it to be.

"Yes Morgan Rielly I will marry you and never stop loving you" I smiled pulling him up and kissing him with passion and happiness. he slid the ring onto my finger and the whole arena began cheering even more.

The team began to congratulate us and I couldn't be happier, I pulled Morgans helmet off and threw it on the ice before I started kissing him once again!

This was the start of something that will last an eternity!

xxxxx

Enjoy! @maddie1902 hope you like it

@whosyourdoughty8 comment below any players you would like! xox