#8 Drew doughty

Your Pov

I was on my way home after my little stop to the convenient store which was just down the road from my boyfriend Jake and I's shared house. I haven't been home in four days and decided to get some junk food before heading home. A movie marathon is all I want right now.I was visiting my parents who live an hour out of the city (LA) and surprisingly got back earlier than expected. jake doesn't know I got here today so I'm hoping he's home!

I opened the door to our home and all the lights we're on. Maybe he's taking a nap. I put the groceries down in the kitchen and headed upstairs to change into some PJ's. As I approached the room Jake and I share I heard sounds that I wish I hadn't heard! He wouldn't be cheating on me ? He can't be! He loves me! I built up enough courage to open the door. I stayed silent as I watched my boyfriend make out with another girl. His eyes met mine and he suddenly froze.

"Babe I can explain-" Jake called out jumping up from the position he was in.

"I don't need an explanation Jake, you we're cheating on me this whole time! And to think I loved you with all my heart. Haha! You deserve a round of applause for being the best Liar any girl could meet!" I spoke out these words with so much courage, even though on the inside I was breaking! I turned to the blond headed girl

"Enjoy Him while you can he's probably cheating on you too" with that I walked out of the house and into my car. I knew exactly where I was going. Drews house! I kept in my tears knowing he wasn't worth it and never will be.

I knocked on his door a few times before a tired shirtless Looking Drew came into view.

"(y/n)! You're back! I've missed you!" He exclaimed

I looked up trying to smile but couldn't "at least somebody I care about missed me.." I mumbled right before I let the tears out.

Drew pulled me into his welcoming arms "(y/n) baby girl what's wrong? Who made my favourite girl upset?"

"He cheated...J-Jake cheated on m-me" I stuttered out as my sobs got louder.

Doughty stiffened "That son of a bitch! I swear to god I'm gonna break every bone in his body because he broke your heart"

I looked up at Drew "he's not worth it Double D! Can we just go inside please?" I asked

He wiped away my tears "ya come on in"

"You wanna go to sleep or watch a movie or somethin'?" Drew called out from the kitchen

"Movie-Marathon!" I called back

Drew came out with a tray filled with snacks and two bottles of Arizona ice tea.

"Thanks"

"What's a movie marathon without food?"

---

"(Y/n)?" Drew whispered

"Ya drew?" I asked hugging his body closer. He smells so good!

"You know I would never treat you like that baby girl" he mumbled

I looked up at him and let my eyes lock with his brown ones. I didn't say anything I just pulled his face down to mine and kissed him softly.

I pulled away and smiled at a dreamy looking Drew "I've wanted to do that for awhile" I admitted blushing

"Me too" he whispered before reattaching our lips

I could get used to this!

xxxx

My first one shot! I know it's long but please No hate;) lol I love drew Doughty one of my Fav Players😘💕

Xx @whosyourDoughty8