#88 Patrick Kane

Song-Animals by Maroon5!

Your pov

"Babeeee" Patrick whined yet again "we're going to be late"

I rolled my eyes as I studied my attire in my body length mirror in Patrick and I's room. I was wearing a knee length white dress that complimented my curves perfectly along with white stilettos to match and a few gold stack bracelets and rings that went well with my mini white & gold guess clutch pat bought me for my birthday a few weeks ago.

I walked down the stairs slowly, using the stair rail for support.

Patrick saw me and stopped for a few moments before he shook his head "go change (y/n)"

I suddenly became self conscious and wrapped my hand around my stomach "why? Do I look bad?" I asked as I swallowed a lump that formed in my throat due to nervousness.

"What? No! You look amazing in fact you look too amazing and I'm not comfortable with my teammates staring at you and what not"

I smiled slightly before walking over to Patrick. I straightened his tie before planting a quick kiss on his lips. "I'm your girlfriend, & I love you and only you. don't forget that pat"

He sent me a warm smile before entwining our fingers and leading us out the house door.
---

as soon as we arrived at the place the Christmas team dinner was being hosted Patrick and I began to make our way around the tables of players, families,wives & girlfriends.

We took our seat next to jonathan and his girlfriend, a tipsy looking brandon Saad & david rundblad.

After saying hi to the people sat at the table Patrick and I took our seats, sadly for me I was sitting next to the almost drunk brandon, who to my unfortunate luck would not stop staring at me.

Our table now consisted of Brandon david and Patrick and I because jonathan and his girlfriend went to dance with the rest of the couples.

Patrick turned to me and noticed Brandon's eyes on my body & sent him a glare that could kill.

Brandon however could careless and just began to make things worse for himself. "(Y/n) baby lets go dance, I'll teach Ya some new moves that I'm sure you'll love" saad sent me a wink and Patrick then stepped in

"Cut it out Saad! Or I'll kill Ya"

"Come on now kaner! Would it hurt Ya to share! Not all of us can find real catches like This one"

Patrick's jaw was clenched & his grip on my hand tightened making his knuckles go pitch white.

"Brandon, come on. lay off her man," david budded in

Patrick let out a sigh as david preoccupied Brandon. It didn't work for as long as we hoped, saad turned his attention back to me and smirked devilishly.

"Patrick why don't you go and get yourself a drink I'll keep (y/n) company" I knew Brandon was harmless and would not act like this if he was sober but Patrick was boiling with anger and maybe even jealousy!

"I think we should we go" Patrick whispered in my ear "before I fucken kill him"

I nodded before standing up with Patrick.

"Hey where are you guys going? The fun just started guys!" Saad yelled out.

"David take this guy out of here before I knock him out! I mean it" patty added before leading us out of the hall without saying goodbye to a single person.

The drive home was silent and Patrick was still angry, I could tell from the way he gripped the steering wheel.

We walked into the house and Patrick closed the door rather loudly. I turned around to ask him why he was so pissed but before I could utter a word I was pinned against the wall. Patrick pinned my arms above my head before roughly attacking my lips with his own.

He pulled away breathless before saying "you're mine (y/n) you're fucken mine"

"I should make you jealous more often" I smirked before pushing myself off the wall and in return pinning Patrick against it. Our bodies pressed together firmly and our mouths found one another yet again. Soon enough our tongues were fighting for dominance and our moans increased.

"Let's take this upstairs" Patrick murmured against my lips.

I wrapped my legs around his body and my arms around his neck before letting my head moved to his ear and I whispered in response to his bold suggestion. "Lead the way Kane"

he started to walk up the stairs with me wrapped tightly around him. Boy was this going to be one heck of a night!

xxxx

Enjoy MrsPatrickKane88

I really like this OneShot! Anyways vote & comment what you think of requests!

@Whosyourdoughty8🐢

Ps-I love Chicken Fingers;)xo