#11 Brendan Gallagher

Song: Ne-Yo hate that I love you

Your Pov

Have you ever hated someone so much, you can't get them out of your mind? well, sadly it's happening to me! I despise my neighbour! He's smug, loud, and never sleeps! He is one of the Habs' fan Favourites, Brendan Gallagher ; the player who could get on any guys nerves in just a few seconds. I'm a huge Habs Fan but I despise him. He lives in the same apartment complex as me and right across from me as well. every morning I get stuck in the elevator with him and just to piss me off he presses every single button causing me to become late for work, and let me tell you my boss can't stand me already, not that I'm her biggest fan!

I got dressed and began making myself a cup of fresh coffee, being twenty three and living alone plus working at good paying bank isn't really fun and all, but I'm enjoying my new life except for The arrogant irritating neighbour! let's hope he moves out soon!

I walked out and of course there he was standing in a suit, his brown hair was brushed back and his canadiens water bottle in hand.

he smirked as he looked up "morning (y/n)" he chirped

"Morning" I muttered walking away knowing he would be hot on my tail. I waited for the elevator doors to open, finally an elderly coupled walked out I smiled warmly before walking in

"Please do not press all the buttons I can't be late for work again!" I pleaded helplessly

"Okay okay!" Brendan groaned before pressing the 'M' (main floor) "so why didn't you come over last night I told the guys you we're coming"

"We've been through this Gallagher, I don't like you and never will you drive me crazy and I'm sick and tired of It, soon enough I will be outta this complex, and moved into a much more peaceful one where you won't be"

Brendan didn't open his mouth he just let out a deep sigh before walking out of the now open doors "bye" he mumbled walking out of the second set of doors

"See ya" I waved before walking out as well. I better start apartment hunting!

---

"And on top of it all, he always sends me that annoying smirk of his when he knows I wanna kill him" I exclaimed as I sat down for my lunch break with my friend (y/f/n)

(y/f/n) chuckled before shaking her head "you mean Kiss him"

"What?" I asked getting annoyed of her little giggles and side comments

"I think you have feelings for him" she smirked

Heat rose to my face and I groaned "i don't like him I despise him, we're you not listening?"

(y/f/n) rolled her eyes "trust me I've been listening to you talk about him since the day he moved in next door to you, if you really hated him and don't want anything to do with him why do you never Shutup about him?"

"Shutup (y/f/n)! he makes me mad and frustrated" I huffed, sipping my iced tea

"And he makes you blush and is always on your mind, if your trying to tell me you've never thought of kissing him or at least imagined your life with him I will cut my arms off" my best friend responded

"Okay so maybe I've dreamt about him and In all honesty I don't think I dress to impress my boss but rather my handsome yet agitating neighbour" I admitted as my cheeks got darker and my neck began to burn.

I always threw these thoughts to the back of my mind but every night I go to sleep with an image of him in my mind and now I'm finally going to accept the fact that Brendan Gallagher is my Crush, my nemesis, my enemy, my least Favourite person is now my favourite person!

When I got back to work I noticed my boss standing at the door way with my purse and a box labeled '(y/n)'

I gave her a confused expression and she gave me a smug look

"Your fired" she told me bluntly before shoving the box into my hands along with my purse. I took hold of them and groaned FUCK!

"Why?" I asked not believing a word she said

"You didn't send good vibes for the company, I know costumers we're fond of you but you came late a few times and you don't scream 'Professional' sorry (y/n)" she explained before fixing her blouse.

"Ya whatever, I never liked you anyways" I snorted before walking out with some pride and dignity. I'm screwed!

I got home and went Inside, I've had a long day and I need to sleep, even though I know Brendan will start making noise any time now!

--

It's been two days, and every morning when I walk outside, dressed to impress Brendan wouldn't be there. I know I have no job but I'm job hunting now and although I don't have to wake up at 7am I still do, because I enjoy seeing Gallagher.

I dragged myself to my apartment door and groaned noticing a letter taped to my door

'Dear (y/n),

It's now the end of the month, you have ten days to pay your rent if you do not pay the rent in the next ten days we will be asking you to leave, you owe:$950. thanks for understanding'

I slid down my door and began to sob helplessly. I may look like a reck; sitting outside my apartment door with tears and eyeliner staining my face.

"(Y/n)?"

My head shot up and my heart began to flutter yet my face showed no emotions.

"What's got you down?" Brendan asked taking a seat next to me

"As if you care" I rolled my eyes before wiping my tears

I felt his hand on my knee and a crimson shade of red found it's way onto my cheeks yet again.

"I care...i really do" he pulled me closer to him and I didn't deny him I just let my head fall onto his shoulder

"I got fired from my job two days ago & forgot to pay my rent" I explained

"I can get you a job!" Brendan piped up

I sent him a questioning glance and he began to explain how there's a slot open under medical staff at the arena

"Seriously! that would be great" I grinned. I shook my head as my mood changed over to sadness

"why would you do this for me? I mean you hate me"

Brendan's eyes flashed with guilt and he sighed quietly "I don't hate you (y/n) I was being a jerk because ever since I moved in I've had a huge crush on you I thought if I invited the team over and what not you would like me but you didn't budge that's why I haven't been seeing you in the morning because the other day you said you wanted to move as far away from me as possible"

"You like me?" I asked as my smile appeared from ear to ear.

"Ya, I know you'll never feel the same way and I'm never going to have a cha-" I let my lips mould into his. Gally pulled my body closer and snaked his right arm around my neck, I allowed my hand to sneak under his shirt; exploring his toned torso

We pulled away and panted heavily, I blushed at Brendan's swollen lips before hugging him "I like you Gally! I like you a whole-fucken-lot" I whispered in his ear

"Haha, we go from enemies to lovers! " Brendan joked pinching my cheek

I swatted his hand away "we are still enemies"

"Ya but we're enemies that know how to kiss" he winked before slowly allowing his lips to meet mine,

Hate that I love you boy!

Enjoy @Bbennett78! next up is Luke Gazdic

Sorry for the wait guys xoxox

@whosyourdoughty8 🍁❄️💋