#8 Drew Doughty2

Celebration Time

Your Pov

------------

I stood in the crowd of LA King Fans, this is the first time the Crowd is silent tonight. Martinez to Clifford, Clifford to toffoli! toffoli shoots but misses! Rebound they SCOREEEEE!!!!! MARTY WINS US THE CUP!! I jumped up, hugging my bestfriend Drew's Girlfriend Nicole.

"They did it" she screamed

I gave her a high five and screamed out "Stanley Cup Champs Babbyyyy"

---

We exited out of our seats and ran down to the entrance of the ice with Drews family trailing behind us.

I walked on first and smiled brightly at all the guys. I pulled Marty into a hug "you did it big guy you won it for us in OT again!"

"We won the cup (y/n)! we won the cup!!" he cheered

I let go of Marty and headed towards Stoll and Greene, we shared a group hug and I congratulated them. Nicole was behind me doing the same.

I made it to doughty and he smiled widely when he saw me.

"(Y/n) we Won the Cup!!" He screamed before picking me up and twirling me around

"You guys earned it Drewww!!"

My eyes met his brown ones and time stopped. I've always had feelings for Drew I just won't admit it, how can I when he is happy with someone else! I could never ruin his happiness!

He brought me down to the ice but didn't brake eye contact with me. Instead he did something that caused the whole stadium and team to come to a complete silence. He kissed me! Drew kissed me!

I pulled away and looked away from Drew "please let go of me Drew" I whispered scared that my tears might fall. He did as told and I walked away towards the exit of the ice.

I can't believe he kissed me in front of his girlfriend and everybody else. Nicole will never forgive me. Why would she! Her boyfriend just kissed me and not her.

I got to my car and hopped in, driving home as fast as i can. I entered my house and shut the door before sliding down it and bawling my eyes out. Ill probably never see Drew again. He probably regrets kissing me. why would he kiss me when he has a girlfriend that he loves?

----

I laid on my bed and watched 'A Cinderella Story'. Thankfully the tears stopped but I still felt like Crap.

My thoughts we're interrupted by my phone ringing.

'Drew ;)x' - appeared on the screen and I ignored his call and returned to watching the movie.

A few minutes later I heard my name being called from outside.

I opened the doors to my balcony and walked out looking down I saw Drew standing there with two cans of beer.

"(Y/n)! let me in!"

I sighed before nodding. I walked down stairs and opened the door suddenly Beer was being sprayed all over me!

"Dreeeewww!!!" I screeched.

He chuckled "I thought this would be a good way to make you smile"

"There are many other ways you could've made me smile" I chuckled "but I guess this will do!"

We stood there for a couple of minutes without muttering a single word. all we could hear was one another's breathing

"I love you" Drew whispered ever so quietly.

"What?" I asked, my eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"I love you (y/n). I have for awhile now!"

"Drew listen to me you have a wonderful girlfriend who is probably bawling her eyes out because you are here and not with her! Go see her and take her to the after party! This isn't fair on her or yourself" I exclaimed

Drew shook his head "she knew all along. She knew I had feelings for you but she didn't leave me until I accepted them. I'm just hoping you feel the same way"

"When did you realize you had feelings for me?" I asked eager to find out

"The day we won gold in Sochi, I hugged Nichole and It felt like I a normal hug but when I had you in my arms I never wanted to let go. when I kissed you today I realized I had to accept the fact that Nicole was the girl that I used to love and you are the girl that I want to love from now until the day I die" Drews words sunk into my mind and a smile appeared on my face

I pulled Drew into much needed hug "I love you Drew" i whispered

"I love you more" he spoke after pulling away and beginning to close the gap between our lips.

"Let's go partyyyyy Babbbyyyy!!!" Drew shouted when we finally pulled away from one another

I laughed and pulled Drew out of my house and into his car.

This was the start of something beautiful!

xxxxx

I love Drews girlfriend and think she's beautiful but this idea came to my mind so I thought why not?! lool

Anyways vote & comment xx

Next is Carey price and after that is Martinez again! My friend requested them anyways if u have a request let me know I'll update it ASAP

@whosyourdoughty8 xoxo