#12 Damien Brunner

Song: young Love By Kip Moore

-Proposal💍-

His pov

-----------

March,15th, 2008

There she was sitting in the stands cheering us on, I smiled at her and she returned the gesture, like she always does. She's at almost every home game, and when she's not here I don't play so well. maybe it's because I want to impress her. Every guy on the team noticed and I think she did too.

During the third intermission of the game I made sure one of the workers informed her that I wanted to see her after the game was over.

---

I felt a small delicate hand on my shoulder and I turned around in one swift moment knowing it had to be the girl I've been falling in love with.

She smiled slightly "good game you played awesome like always"

"Thanks..." I looked at her and she understood what I was looking for

"(Y/n)"

"What a beautiful name, it suits you well" I grinned as she blushed a little

"Umm...you wanted to see me?" She asked shifting her weight on her feet

"Ya I was, I was uhh wondering if you would like to grab a bite to eat or something right now?" I asked as my face turned red and my hand automatically moved to the back of my neck and I began to scratch it.

(Y/n) smiled her award winning smile "I would love to Damien!"

-•-

June, 17th, 2014

"Babe" I yelled "we're going to miss our plane"

(Y/n) came trudging down the stairs with a book and her carry on "well get there, we always do babe"

"This time is more special than the others" I winked before locking the house door and climbing into the Cab. we were heading to Switzerland like we've been doing for the past four years. But this time was different, I was proposing to My girlfriend of four years. I wasn't nervous, I knew she would say yes and love me like she always does. we have our ups and downs but we always get through them.

----

"Damien" I sighed and opened my eyes to find (y/n) shaking my shoulder

"Mm...tired" I mumbled hugging. (y/n)

She groaned and pushed me away "we're landing BrunyBear"

I got up and kissed her cheek "finally"

---

Your pov

"Babe! I thought we're going to your house why are we in the middle of nowhere" I asked getting a little scared

Damien hugged me close to his body "don't be scared I'm right here with you princess"

I hugged his body and took in his masculine scent that I loved unconditionally.

We finally made it to the centre of this enormous field and the only light supporting us was the moon.

I saw two chairs laid out and a bottle of Champaign with two glasses Lying on the grass.

"Care for a drink babe?" Damien asked causing me to blush and nod

After a good half an hour or so Damien began to rummage through his carry on.

Finally he returned with a piece of paper. he smiled and handed it to me.

My eyes widened as I read the paper, "y-you named a star after me?" i asked as I got up

Damien nodded "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me" I blushed and pulled him into a bone crushing hug

When I pulled away I noticed Damien looking at me the same way he did the day we had our first date. Love was the only emotions evident in his mesmerizing eyes.

"(Y/n) we've been through so much together, when we first started dating your parents hated me to bits, we snuck out and disobeyed your fathers orders so many times I think he finally gave up trying to separate us. There was times your dad came in handy, like the day my car broke down because we snuck out of town, we were young and In love and I'm happy our love is still as strong as is was the day we met. It's going to las forever, just like that star right there" he explained pointing at the beautiful shining star.

He looked back at me and bent down on one knee. he's not proposing is he? I giggled as his hand got stuck in his jacket pocket.

He finally pulled out a red velvet box and I gasped! he is proposing

"(Y/n) I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you and I never want to stop loving you I want to spend the rest of my life with you! And I'm hoping you feel the same way. (y/n) my princess, will you marry me?"

I jumped into his arms and smiled widely at him before kissing his lips blissfully. "yes yes yes"

And from that day forward our young love lasted forever!

------

Requested by: Dbrunner24

Enjoy! Xx

@whosyourdoughty8 😘💕🙊❤️