Chapter 4 (Not ready to face her)

Click, Click, Click

Click, Click, Click.

The sound of the indicator as you sat in the passenger seat of Renjun's car.

Once he makes the right turn onto your driveway, he parks his car and grabs your hands.

"Alright, so what you're going to do is talk to J-ia, and you will stay in your house. I gave J-ia my number just in case something will happen to you, ok? Got, it?" He declared while pressing a kiss on your forehead.

"Yes, I got it." You say, trying to hold back your tears.

Fortunately, you were a great actress so pretending everything was alright was reasonably easy.

As you made eye contact when he pulled away he appeared to doubt you.

"Why don't you repeat that for me?" he requested.

"I will overlook the fact that she bullies people and talk to her like normal." You seethed.

"Y/n. You need to do as I say. You hear me?" He questioned while caressing your hands.

"Yeah, I do." You remarked.

Renjun looks at you. Observing you.

Confused about why you were acting up with him.

Your eyes were on your hands he was caressing.

He at that point soothes your back as you were sitting.

Once he begins soothing your lower back, you wince a little.

He notices you doing so and inquires you firmly.

"Why'd you flinch? What happened?"

"I'm not sure, but it's been hurting all day!" You blabbered out all at once.

Much obliged to your tongue, you were able to keep the reality that it was because of J-ia and how she frightened you earlier.

Not because you didn't want her to induce harm though, but on the off chance that this was yesterday it unquestionably would've been for her safety.

"Turn around." He spoke as he unbuckled your belt.

"I'm sure it's not serious." You tried to reassure him.

"Turn around!" He huffed.

Complying with his wishes, you turned to the right, giving him a view of your back.

As he lifts your shirt just enough to see your lower back, you feel his cold fingers leaving a trace on your back, causing shudders to run down your spine.

"There is a bruise here Y/n what happened? Did someone do this to you?"

He sounded angry as he delicately released your shirt from his own grasp.

All of a sudden you see J-ia from the window looking at you guys.

You got this appalling feeling, you didn't even wanna see at her.

Opening the car entryway with the handle, you went around to his side, opened it for him, pulled him out and caught him in your embrace.

Inhaling his fragrance which smelt dreadfully like stuff that was illicit, you buried your face deep, being able to scent his genuine fragrance, a couple of stray tears taking off your eyes.

"I try to be strong but every time I see her I just can't! I think I am gonna be sick." You blurted out while trembling.

Wrapping his arms around you, he pulls you close.

"Don't cry, you're hurting me."

Renjun picks you up and places you on the hood of the car.

He gently holds your shoulders and bends down, so he can be at the same level as you.

"Hey, hey. I just want you to make up with your sister and be happy since you guys seemed close. We can wait till the day you're ready. You don't have to be here if you don't want to. What do you wanna do?" He softly spoke with lots of adoration and love for you.

"I don't know." You spoke unstably.

"Let's go for ice cream!" He says cheerfully in an attempt to make you feel better.

J-ia watches you guys head back and the curtain goes back into place.

.

As you have your ice cream, you feel better.

Sitting inside the cafe, you preferred this atmosphere.

"So what do you wanna do?" He inquires.

"I guess I'll go home since you want me to make up with my sister." You say while still thinking about it.

"Whatever you want darling." He says while looking into your eyes.

"Yeah." you said while licking your ice cream.

.

You made it home and rather than doing what Renjun wanted you to do, you totally overlooked her, went to your room.

Grabbing a bottle of sleeping pills you kept covered up, you took a decent helping way over the amount over the sum you were supposed to intake.

Falling asleep within a number of minutes, J-ia came to converse to you and saw you sleeping. Crying whereas observing you resting, she sat and watched you until the morning, not sleeping the entire night.

She stayed until 5 minutes before your alarm rang.

When you woke up, you strolled past the precise spot J-ia was at the whole night, but you had so numerous resting pills you weren't indeed aware of this, doing your morning schedule as normal.

You weren't aware she was there, crying and watching you sleep the entire night without a second of sleep.

Author: How's the book now? How are you guys? I'll see you next Wednesday and technically I'm not late yet ;) but I'll try to be earlier! School is just so hard I-