Chapter 1 (First time talking)

Fog

Fog. Fog was everywhere as you travelled along the sidewalk in the cold weather.

Your heavy breaths were there as the result of a lengthy walk from your home all the way to your school.

Praying that you will be able to make it through the remainder of the path, you keep going.

This happened every morning, you walking a long distance to make it to your school.

Except today, God decided to make the weather outside foggy. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

An arm was linked around yours.

Attached with that was a being. A being whose heavy breaths can also be heard. That being is your sister, Park J-ia.

Both of you, talking and walking to school in this bone chilling weather.

Once you arrive to the building, you both part ways due to being in different grades.

The next time you would meet would be after school, so you take your time bidding goodbye.

You arrive to your class, unfazed by everything happening around you.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

A scream was heard. You flinch and look around to see where the scream came from.

Your seat partner was being grabbed by his neck by Haechan.

"If Renjun, wants to sit here then you let him."

"Why would Renjun want to sit beside me?" You question yourself.

Nonetheless, you go and situate yourself.

Your feet screaming of happiness because they caught a break.

Jae-hyuk, your seat partner, gets dragged out of the room upside down by Haechan while Jisung trails behind, mocking Jae-hyuk.

The amount of sad you felt while watching that was too much to measure.

Eventually Renjun comes and sits in Jae-hyuk's seat.

"Are you not gonna look at me Y/N? Not even a hello?"

You then turn to look at him.

"Do you really hate me that much?"

"I am not sure if I should say this..."

"Nothing is gonna happen if you tell me your feelings." He says with a soft chuckle.

"You are scary."

"I wouldn't dare lay a finger on you though. Nor let anyone else."

"You literally play girls."

"But I don't buy all of them VVS diamond rings now, do I?"

He pulls out a gift bag and hands it to you.