Chapter 9 (the fight)

"Ugh

"Ugh."

Strolling to your gym course, you were fearing the minute the course starts.

In brief, you absolutely detested gym.

Someone hops next to you while you were walking towards the gymnasium.

"Do you know watermelon?"

Yup, it was Beomgyu alright.

"Yes, I know watermelon." You responded.

"I love watermelon."

"I hate gym." You lousily said.

.

After what seemed like hours, gym was over, finally.

"It's about time." You felt like you were going to pass out.

"Cheer up, Y/n!" Chenle comes along with his high-pitched voice.

"I can only cheer up if I can go home and sleep which I can't so nope." You shrugged and walked towards your locker.

"Buuuuuut gym isn't thaaat bad." He states.

"It's horrible, I rather eat ice cream or something." You retaliate.

That's how you and Chenle started talking about great and awful subjects in school.

You both essentially despised all of them.

Once you made it to your locker, both of you bid each other goodbye.

"He wasn't so horrible." you thought.

.

You were packing your stuff up as the day had ended.

Yup, you were doing something behind Renjun's back.

That was going to the store for ice cream.

He particularly told you not to go anyplace without him or at least without telling him, but you preferred having some sort of contact with humans that isn't related to boring school. Quickly, you left school unnoticed.

Walking with your face covered, you made sure no one taken note of you.

As you drawn nearer to the convenient store, the co-worker who was taking a smoke exterior greeted you.

Of course, you greeted him back as he was friendly.

Once you had entered, you were seeking out for the ice cream you wanted.

Everything was going as per usual, everything was normal.

You went to the cashier, prepared for checkout.

"Hi, ma'am. This is all?" He asked you as he checked out the ice cream you was going to buy.

"Yup." He responded.

Next thing you know, some guy strolls in, raging towards the fellow who was behind you in line.

People had as of now begun recording, expecting what was going to happen between the 2 individuals.

One started punching the other as they wrestled around the store.

The fellow who had just entered was in a black hoodie the dude who was behind you was in a grey one.

The fellow within the black clothes tossed the other fellow onto the counter before you.

You moved away quickly, scared to death.

Grey fella did some next kickflip thingy and the fellow within the black clothes ended up on the floor behind him as the dude within the grey started going on top of him.

There was blood on them as well as blood all over everything else.

People were taking after them with a phone, recording the battle, empowering them to keep going.

"How cruel!" You thought in your head.

Thinking quick, you chose to call Renjun as individuals from both parties were appearing up, blocking the entryways and wrecking havoc everywhere.

*On call* (Italics is Renjun's dialogue)

"Renjun?"

"Where are you? I've been looking for you everywhere baby."

"You won't get mad, right?"

"I could never be angry at you. You know that."

"I'm at the convenient store. I know you said not to go there without you or whatever, but that's not important. Some next fight thing is happening! People from both parties are blocking everything! I'm scared, and I'm hiding!"

"Stay hidden I'm on my way baby!"

.

He arrives to the store and goes straight to you, as you were hiding behind a stand, trembling.

"Baby! You should have told me if you wanted something. Are you hurt?" He interrogated.

"I'm fine, thanks. I'm sorry Renjun!" You apologized.

"It's alright. Let's get out of here darling." He led you out of the store and into his car.

You took deep breaths to calm yourself down.

He held your hand as he started driving.

"Where do you wanna go?" He questions you.

"I wanna be with you. That was so scary!" You said, terrified.

Not asking any more questions, he takes you to his home.

.

Lying on his bed, you both were cuddling, since you loved cuddling.

"Never go anywhere without telling me baby, ok?" He inquired.

"I'll never forget to do that ever in my life after today." You responded.

You both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Author: yeah Ik this chapter is weird but I had this random idea and thought to do it. It wasn't horrible tho, right? Anyways Ily ❤️ and thank you for reading! Cya next Wednesday!