Chapter 7 (Meeting the rest of the dreamies)

*Ping*

*Ping*

??? Sent you a video popped up on your phone screen.

The thumbnail was J-ia, you knew that this was about what happened at school.

*Typing*

At that point it appeared as delivered.

You saved the video and put it in your hidden file.

"Y/N, what do we next in your plan?" Beomgyu asks as you and the guys huddle up.

.

"Y/N noona! Guess what happened!" Hueningkai excitedly cheers as he enthusiastically runs towards you.

"What happened?" You inquire with an eyebrow raised at the maknae's cuteness.

"I got full marks on my exam! Thanks for tutoring me!" He tells you while showing you his paper.

"Ofc Hueningkai!" You pat him on the head, just as excited as he is.

"I have to go to class! Bye noona!" He waves goodbye as he left.

.

Renjun however within the corridor, was pummelling a fellow repeatedly.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

The fellow had a bloody nose, bruised arms and was in and out of consciousness as Renjun kept beating him into the locker.

"No one even likes you." He laughs as he kept going.

J-ia was giggling as she was strolling past with Jeno, her friend with benefits except they weren't friends.

"Gotcha." ??? Says as they capture a video of the incident.

.

Once you received the video, of course you were stunned and felt like crying. You didn't quite know your feelings for Renjun, but you'd like to assume he didn't do those appalling things, and he was perfect, then once more you knew that wasn't true in the slightest bit.

"From the start, you knew that he did those sorts of things. Then, why? Why are you so surprised?" You thought to yourself.

In any case, you didn't realize that a tear was streaming down your face, but before anybody takes note, you wiped it off as if nothing happened.

After thinking about it, and zoning out while you are doing so, you chose to act as if you didn't know anything that happened, not until you decided precisely what you were planning to do.

Renjun comes along, and taps you on the shoulder. You flinch and look at him.

"You were in deep thought." He chuckles.

"Yup. Thinking about my shift later tonight at the store." You lie, but you're a good liar.

"What's the matter with that? You never really care that much about it." He states, a little concerned.

"Nah, it's just the last time some dude threw a beer crate and things got escalated. I'm too mentally exhausted to deal with anything today." You sigh.

"Are you sure you wanna work there? I can support you, and you don't have to worry about anything. My girl can't work in a peasant store to begin with. You should leave." He declared.

"Not happening. I can take care of myself and I don't want you to spend your money on me and my sister's expenses. Mainly mine. She normally pays for herself anyways." You shrugged.

Then it hit you.

"What if she has a sugar daddy?" You thought to yourself once more.

"You zoned out again." He spoke full of concern and worry as he engulfed you in his arms.

You hugged him back as he ran his hands through your hair as an attempt to calm you down.

Next thing you know, you fell asleep.

.

Rubbing your eyes after you wake up, you realize you're still in Renjun's arms.

The lesson was going on, and he was still running his hands through your hair, so you'd stay calm.

Looking around, he saw that you're now awake.

"Awake now?" He whispers.

"Yup." You respond half asleep.

"You're not going to work and that's final." He concluded.

"But-" You tried to argue.

"No." He cut you off.

Sighing, the teacher decided to give the class a little break.

"Yo Renjun! This your girl." The dolphin voice of Zhong Chenle echoed through the room.

"She's pretty, innocent. I approve." Na Jaemin approvingly said.

One by one they presented themselves and shook your hands.

In the event that you didn't know who they were, you would've thought they were ordinary, fun-loving guys.

As Renjun and them conversed, you got up and went to Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

This class was with Yeonjun and Beomgyu, and ofc you were chilling with them, having a great laugh, helping them with their academic works.

"Thanks Y/N!" They said once you guys were done with their academic works.

"Np!" You laughed.

Having some clowning around going on, the other txt guys came too!

Next thing you know, J-ia strolls in.

"Jeno-ssi!" She said with aegyo, clinging onto him.

You pretended to not take note, and in any case you were more fascinated by your discussion with txt.

"Wait is that my sister?!" J-ia panics.

"That's your sister? The complete opposite of you!" Haechan compares while being shocked.

"She does seem fun though! I'm guessing her best friends are the guys! I wanna talk to her again! If Renjun hyung didn't love her I certainly would take her that's for sure!" Jisung enthusiastically says.

"What the f-" J-ia almost cursed before Jeno cut her off.

"Your sister is right there. Just because she didn't notice the other thing doesn't mean she still can't notice." He says while looking at her.

"The pool is 1 metre deep, you're over 2 metres tall!" Taehyun savagely roasts Soobin.

"Chill!" You laugh hysterically with the guys.

"J-ia, did you know they even were her friends?" Haechan asks her while watching you and txt.

"Nope.. I never knew she even acted like this. Having fun like this, I never knew she had a side like this..." J-ia responded in surprise.

The dreamies and J-ia, observing you, tuning into what's going on in your discussion, intrigued.

Author: I know! I'm late! I'm sorry! I just wanted to feel more satisfied with this chapter because I wasn't really with the last one! I'll try to work harder in the future to give more quality content! But how are we liking the book so far? Follow my instagram: @savagekingtaehyun
Cya next Wednesday! Thanks for reading ily!❤️