Chapter 16 (Friendship with the dreamies)

"No, don't do that!" You were telling Haechan not to throw whipped cream at Chenle while laughing

"See I like Y/n! She's always on my side!" Chenle sticks his tongue out at Haechan as he pulls you closer to him.

The door closes as Jisung now enters the room.

"What's going on here? Chenle you might wanna stop holding Y/n so close otherwise Renjun will be jealous and won't let you live another day." Jisung comments.

"He doesn't care! See!" Chenle points towards Renjun, completely disregarding Jisung's statement.

"If Y/n wants to cheat on Renjun, let her!" Mark tells them.

"Ok seriously what's your problem with Y/n, Mark?!" Jisung finally snaps.

"You're the youngest Jisung watch your tongue!" Mark yells.

"Uhm yeah sure I'm a little jealous but Y/n is not cheating on me if Chenle hugs her a little. Can YOU chill and focus on your relationship with your hoes, not my relationship with my girl?!" Renjun fumes.

"He's right. All of us have a good friendship with her minus Jeno because he's always banging her sister but let's disregard that. Really idk why you hate her so much." Jaemin says annoyed.

"Ugh and look she left now!" Jisung bellows.

"Yeah to get something to eat." You responded from the kitchen.

"See, she doesn't care." Mark scoffs.

"Y/n, permission to kick Mark's face?" Renjun asks.

"Permission denied. You need to stop being so violent y'know." You tell him.

"Yeah see she's on my side. Besides Renjun you're so weak you wouldn't have been able to do it anyway." Mark makes fun of Renjun.

"On second thought permission granted." You decide.

If Mark was talking crap about you and being rude to you, you didn't care.

But he was talking to the most special person in your life whom you loved more than anyone else, so you got mad real quick.

However, you stayed composed, acting like you weren't mad when in fact you were fuming at the fact he thought he had the right to talk crap to Renjun.

"Hahahahaha when you come at Renjun you practically come at Y/n too!" Chenle's dolphin laugh could be heard.

"Y/n and Renjun are honestly so cute I can't even, I should've taken y/n first but ugh." Jaemin jokes.

"Where'd Renjun go? Why does everyone keep disappearing?!" Jisung cries.

"They're in the kitchen, see." Jeno points towards the both of you.

"When did you come?" Chenle asks.

"Just now." He answered as he sat on the couch.

"Awwww so cute." Jisung was talking about you who were laying in Renjun's arms, his arms wrapped around you.

You blushed and hid your face in Renjun's chest.

"Yeah super adorable I need a girl like Y/n!" Jaemin says.

"Ok ok you're making her shy go away." Renjun becomes protective of you.

"Ooooooh! Finally, I get to see Renjun's girl!" Some girl said.

"Oh yeah, Y/n that's my sister." Jaemin says.

"Oh hi!" You said with a smile.

.

"Are you sure you can't stay any longer?!" Jisung whines as he latches on to your arms, making you unable to move.

"Jisung I have to go, but I'll come for longer next time." You told him.

"What do you even have to do?!" Chenle now starts whining, latching onto your other arm.

Finally, you understood why everyone would call Jisung and Chenle best friends.

"I have homework to complete, my test is on Wednesday." You told them.

"But it's only Saturday!!!" They yelled in unison.

You looked at Jaemin for help, but he wanted you to stay as well so he didn't help.

"Y/n," Renjun calls your name.

"If you leave I'll miss you. Can't you stay the night? You can stay with me in my room. After all it's just my house and nothing else. You've done it before!" Renjun whispers in your ear, making sure no one else heard.

"What are you guys saying?" Chenle and Jisung creep closer to you guys, so they could hear too.

"Fine." You say to Renjun.

"Can you guys free me now?" You asked.

Jisung and Chenle hesitantly let go.

"See I'm not leaving." You say as you ruffle their hair.

"Yay! Renjun hyung saved us!" The two cheered.

.

Laying down in Renjun's bed, he spoons you.

"I think you're the best thing that's happened to me." He tells you as he strokes your hair.

"You know, before you talked to me, I only knew you as the scary dude. I'm not gonna lie, you're still scary when you're mad, but I'm happy to be with you." You respond.

With that, both of you fall asleep.

Author: I'm done with this chapter, but honestly I just lost motivation for everything. I have written this chapter super slowly, and it's not even anything special really. I'm sorry, and I hope that I get my motivation back. Also, Happy Ramadan and I hope this month brings joy and happiness for everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter ily and cya next Wednesday! <3