Chapter 6 (Hoe alert)

Staring at you was J-ia's eyes as she sat before you at the breakfast table

Tired of everything, you genuinely decided to skip school, again.

Yeonjun chose that we'd go to an amusement park, the 6 of us.

You didn't need anything to happen once more with Renjun, so you decided texting him you weren't attending school was harmless.

Renjun (italics is Renjun)

Renjun I won't be coming to school today.

Why not are you ok?

I'm fine, I just wanna take a break, I'm tired.

Alright love! Let me know if you need anything :)

Alright, bye <3

<3

You finished texting him, and you chug your smoothie.

Washing your cup, you look at J-ia and she's already looking at you.

"Good luck at school today." You tell her, and you knew it was going to be eventful for her.

"Thanks eonnie!" She says happily.

Next, you wear your outdoor clothes, and plan to leave the house.

Locking the front entryway, you tread down the steps only for your hands to be caught by someone.

You are pulled in front of your garage, out of
J-ia's vision in case she chooses to see out the window.

Now you've come face to face with Renjun.

Quickly, you deliver him a hug. He embraces back. Releasing from the hug, you ask him what he was doing here.

"You really think I'm going to trust you after yesterday? Nope. Besides why were you leaving when you're tired?" Renjun said, convinced you were up to something.

"So what are you going to do? How do you know I was running away? I could be doing something else y'know." You declared.

"Hmmmm... Oh right. Well whatever you're doing, i'll take you there." He says, concluding the argument.

"Fine. I was going to the amusement park with my friends. Ugh so what?" You remark.

"You're so stubborn, you know that?" He states, obviously wanting to piss you off.

You begin attempting to punch him playfully, which clearly doesn't work since you're a weakling who can't fight.

Trying to punch him on his shoulders, he snatches your hands with ease.

He pulls you closer, gives you a kiss on the head, and pulls you towards the car as he makes you sit inside.

"I'll drop you to the amusement park." He tells you while reversing.

.

.

.

You're at the amusement park with the guys, and you were as of now on a roller coaster.

All of you were having fun going on rides, and the photographs from the roller coaster were hilarious.

"I'm hungry!" Hueningkai enthusiastically yells, causing you guys to go deaf.

"Alright, alright let's get some food." You calm him down.

Instead his cheering gets louder.

.

*Meanwhile in school*

The dreamies were all in a room.

"Did you call J-ia?" Jaemin asks.

"Yup." Chenle responds.

"Oh hehe. J-ia. We all know you just came from breaking a girl's bike." Jeno sneers.

"Pfft- you guys do worse. You're one to talk." She retaliates while rolling her eyes.

"Well, I guess it ain't a problem for me to tell your sister? Right?" He laughs.

"What do you want?" J-ia dully inquires, giving up.

Jeno stops before her, and in an enticing voice he concludes this conversation.

"You know what I want, sexy. But who knows what round this is because you're almost always in my bed!"

They start getting freaky and the dreamies leave.

.

You get a ping from your phone, and you examine the message.

It was about what was going on.

"Caught you." You whisper.

After you send a message back, you act like nothing had happened.

Thinking, you thought you'd play with her emotions, you send her a text.

"Is everything ok?" You texted her.

.

She receives a ping on her phone but is too busy to care, and that'd likely be an unpleasant choice on her part.

.

You decided to text her again, get her in some panic.

"I guess you must be really busy in your classes. That's good! I'm proud of you!" The last text you were going to send her.

.

J-ia and Jeno wrapped up, and when she checked her phone, she yelped.

She was bewildered to see that you had shot her 2 texts.

On top of that, she was feeling guilty.

Little did they know, somebody was standing outside, in the corridor recording the full interaction from the start.

"Bingo!"

Author: hewo! I just finished this chapter and tbh I'm not sure if the quality is that good so let me know please since I'm doubting my chapter! That's all I have to say! Cya next Wednesday and ily ❤️