Chapter 15 (Assault and Mark's attitude)

*WARNING: MENTIONS OF ASSAULT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE AND THANK YOU

*WARNING: MENTIONS OF ASSAULT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE AND THANK YOU.*

Your eyes filled with water as you yawned, tired since you were essentially always tired.

"Hi Y/n!" Haechan beams as he sits next to you on the bleachers.

Yup, you were in gym class.

"Hey." You spoke, drowsy.

"Why are you so down?" He asks while still beaming.

"I just wanna sleep." You responded.

The other Dreamies came and proceeded to sit with you guys.

"Before you ask it's because she's sleepy." Haechan spoke quickly, filling the others in.

"No one cares." Mark rolls his eyes.

"Here we go again." Chenle scoffs as he glares at Mark.

"You seem pretty attached to Y/n! What's up? You sleeping with her?! You have feelings for her?!" Mark argues with Chenle.

"She's literally a nice person and she makes Renjun happy. I want to see Renjun happy and Y/n isn't like those hoes either. I was skeptical of her since J-ia, but she really is different. I've seen her with Renjun and how she makes him happy. I care about Renjun and her so get over it!" Chenle argues back, giving Mark a whole paragraph.

"Can y'all chill like please it's not that serious." You say unfazed while eating a cookie.

"Where the hell did you get that cookie from? I swear it wasn't there before." Jisung says shocked.

"Cause it wasn't. Some random person just gave it to me." You say with a mouthful of cookie.

"And you're just gonna eat it? You said someone random gave it to you?! What if they put something in it?!" Jaemin says as his mom side starts showing.

"I'm not a random person." Renjun rolls his eyes as he sits beside you guys.

"Pfft you are now." You retaliate.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I only gave you that because you didn't have breakfast." He states.

"How'd you know?" You inquired.

"To be honest I just guessed." He admits as you chuckle.
.
Sitting in your art class, the teacher was giving directions on your next assignment.

As soon as she finishes, you start working right away.

That was until someone threw a paper ball at you.

Turning your head around very fast, you see Bon-hwa smirking.

"What do you want?" You ask, unamused by his trick.

"If you really thought I was gonna leave you alone, news flash, I'm not." He chucked.

"Mhm." You hum, not paying attention.

"You're gonna regret that." He threatens you.
.

Class has ended, and you were one of the last people to leave.

But before you had officially exited the classroom someone slaps your butt, it happened so fast you were processing what had happened.

"What the hell!" You said as you slowly turned to face the person who was none other than Bon-hwa.

"Pfft. Don't be a crybaby." He mocks as he notices your slight tearful eyes.

Without a second thought you kick him where the sun don't shine, and walk towards the door.

He puts his hand on your shoulder as an attempt to stop you but he gets punched in the face by your fist.

Before he could recover you kick him in his stomach and hurry to get out.

Without making contact with anyone you leave.

But Renjun grabbed your arm before you were successful in doing so.

"Why are you in such a rush?" He inquires.

"I-" you got cut off.

"She hit me! I'll tell the teacher and get you suspended!" Bon-hwa smirks.

"What happened Y/n?" Renjun asks you.

"Oh right. I hit your girls ass." Bon-hwa boasted proud of himself.

"Did that-" Renjun says but you cut him off.

"Yup." You looked down shamefully.

Before you know it Renjun grabs Bon-hwa by his hair and smashes his head against a locker.

"You'll regret putting your hands on her, you jerk." Renjun growls as he kicks him in his face, causing him to fall back.

You tried multiple times to stop Renjun but it wasn't working.

Renjun finally finished, and Bon-hwa was on the verge of passing out.

Without a second thought, Renjun pulls you out of there.

Trembling, you had tears in your eyes.

Unsurprisingly, you couldn't even bring yourself to look at Renjun in his eyes.
.
Once arrived, you guys were sitting at a sofa located in his house.

At this point, the amount of love you had for
Renjun was so surprising due to the extraordinary amount it was.

That love is what caused you to hug him out of shock, the person that just scared you is who you were hugging.

That's how it'd always be for you.

Slowly, you fell asleep.

Author: yeah Ik sorry for uploading late again. I really need to get better at this. Anyways I'll just say it here ig the reason Jeno and Y/n don't really talk is because of how his main hoe is J-ia or whatever. I'll elaborate more in the next chapter. Thanks for reading this chapter, Ily and cya next Wednesday! <3