Chapter 12 (Mark's anger)

The dreaded return to school was today

Getting yourself prepared, you were indeed at Renjun's place for the 627265382nd time.

At this point, half your stuff was at his place.

You had gotten prepared and were getting ready to leave the house with Renjun.

Making your way out, Renjun was opening the car entryway for you.

Both of you had gotten buckled in, and Renjun had started to drive.

The drive to school was as normal, you talking about random things and Renjun listening to you. Finally, you both arrived at school, and your first lesson was history.

You really enjoyed history in spite of everyone's disgust for it. It was interesting to you.

Thinking all your thoughts while your feet carried you to your seat, there were 10 minutes to spare before the course had started.

Some individuals approached you, and you were astounded, to say the least.

Yup, it was Renjun's friends, you weren't anticipating that.

"Uhmm can I help you?" You ask them very politely because you knew there would be consequences otherwise.

"We just want to get to know Renjun's girlfriend of course!" Jaemin says with that charming smile of his.

"Sure I guess." You stated, unsure but nonetheless gave a slight smile.

"I have a list of questions!" Jisung proudly says!

"Fire away!" You tell him, open to the questions.

"Firstly, how many guys have you dated before?"

"Renjun is my first." You respond to the question.

"Secondly, how many people have you f***ed before?" He asks, struggling to maintain a straight face.

"I haven't done it with anyone." you awkwardly say.

"What type of questions are these? You're clearly making her uncomfortable." Chenle firmly states.

"Yeah you're right. I just wanted to make sure she's perfect for Renjun. Don't tell him Y/N he'll kill me!" He pleads.

"I will not don't worry. I understand." You reassured him.

"Now my turn." Mark states.

"What makes you think you are good enough for Renjun? Why do you think it's ok to just waltz along and change him? Who are you to think you can take him from us just like that for money and s*x?" Mark fumes.

"Mark, what the heck?!" Chenle angrily says.

Chenle had talked to you a handful of times before and had developed quite a liking to you.

He was happy that Renjun was dating you.

"No really? Who does she think she is? We've always been the way we are, and I won't let some hoe change that!" He spat, looking at you like you're some filthy rat.

"Mark, control it. Y/N don't mind him the rest of us really like you!" Haechan beams as he ruffles your hair.

Mark scoffs in disbelief.

"So none of you think this is wrong?" He scowls.

"At the end of the day, I'm the one dating her. You've well crossed the line Mark. What makes you think you can speak to her like that?" Renjun walks in, trying to be as calm as possible.

Of course, Mark was one of his best buddies, but he would continuously choose you over Mark no matter the circumstance.

That's what his undeniable love towards you did to him.

"Wow, Renjun. How has this hoe poisoned your mind so bad?" Mark can't believe what's going on right now.

"How about we calm down here?" Jeno attempts to calm down the heated situation.

"Y/N let's go." Renjun grabs your hand and takes you away.

"J-ia is her sibling you shouldn't trust her!" He shouts.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jisung was now also furious, his deep voice making him appear scarier.

"I'm just saying what needs to be said." Mark ignorantly blows off Jisung, which only made Jisung more furious.

"Mark, that was very rude. From what I can tell, Y/N is a nice girl. She will be a great friend to us and a great girlfriend to Renjun. Judging by your behaviour you don't want Renjun to be happy." Jaemin rants.

Mark simply rolls his eyes.

.

Renjun was fuming and taking you somewhere else.

Both of you ended up in an empty corridor.

"Renjun relax. It's fine." you assure him with a smile on your face.

"I don't want anyone to hurt you. I'm sorry for not coming earlier." Renjun apologizes.

"I told you it's fine. You don't wanna argue with one of your friends Renjun. Just forgive him." You softly tell him with your sweet voice.

"Not until he apologizes to you." He stated in such a voice that you knew there was no changing his mind.

You try again anyways.

"But Renjun I'm not even mad about-" You were speaking but got cut off by Renjun's delicate lips, the coldness from his hands penetrating through your t-shirt.

His silver metal lip ring was cool on your lips as he moulded his lips with yours.

Your warm hands were hanging around his neck, as you kissed him back.

Everything else was overlooked as you two stand alone within the empty corridor, making out.

Author: yeah I think I'm kinda proud of this chapter idk why. 🤷‍♀️
Happy 2 years with TXT!
Well thanks for reading! ❤️
Ily! Cya next Wednesday! <3